My wife and I are travelling to San Francisco mid May. Can anyone recommend an apartment/b&b in a nice area with access to public transport. Stayed in the city last few times. Want to stay in a neighbourhood close to city this time. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 2 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 3 Nashville Questions
- 4 Redwood National Forest
- 5 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 6 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 7 Road trip From St.louis to South Dakota. Is it Safe?
- 8 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 9 Cape Cod
- 10 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 11 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 12 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 13 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 14 Room With Balcony and Ocean View: $250-$300
- 15 reliable transportation across florida
- 16 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 17 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 18 Las Vegas loop
- 19 Car-less in Atlanta (by Train)
- 20 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 21 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 22 Uber and Miami
- 23 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 24 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 25 Itinary for Maui - help please