ok, so this is not really a typical travel question, but....my daughter is leaving NY for grad school in WDC (so it does involve travel) and she is trying to find housing there. cheap housing. safe housing. clean, comfortable housing. she has used craigslist and roomster, but i was wondering if any fodor's users have any suggestions on how to go about this process? thanks for your help.
Apartment help in WDC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 2 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 3 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 4 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 5 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 6 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 7 united and carry-ons
- 8 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 9 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 10 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 11 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 12 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 13 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 14 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 15 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 16 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 17 Philadelphia
- 18 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 19 USA with a 3 year old
- 20 First family ski trip
- 21 NYC theatre broadway
- 22 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 23 Universal studios/Orlando
- 24 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 25 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.