I'm in NYC for a conference May 2-3 and will be staying at the Marriott on Broadway. I want to avoid the tourist trap places and experience some truly great food. I'll also be 5+ months pregnant so won't likely want to walk too far on the first night (hoping to book Babbo for the Friday). Any suggestions? Open to all cuisines apart from sushi.
Anywhere for a foodie near Marriott on Broadway?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 2 California & French Polynesia
- 3 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 4 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 5 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 6 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 7 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 8 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 9 Dining in Manhattan
- 10 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 11 St Patrick's renovations
- 12 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 13 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 16 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 17 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 18 From Seattle airport to the city
- 19 General Utah planning questions
- 20 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 21 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 22 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 23 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 24 New York City Christmas Trip
- 25 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February