I'm in NYC for a conference May 2-3 and will be staying at the Marriott on Broadway. I want to avoid the tourist trap places and experience some truly great food. I'll also be 5+ months pregnant so won't likely want to walk too far on the first night (hoping to book Babbo for the Friday). Any suggestions? Open to all cuisines apart from sushi.
Anywhere for a foodie near Marriott on Broadway?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 2 15 comprehend the true meaning of love pairs statement
- 3 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 4 Oregon Road Trip
- 5 Getaway
- 6 Refining my California Itinerary
- 7 What's new on Maui?
- 8 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 9 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 10 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 11 Colorado aspen updates
- 12 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 13 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 14 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 15 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 16 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 17 Christmas in TX
- 18 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 19 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 20 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 21 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 22 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 23 Tucson area flooding
- 24 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 25 Fall week in Massachusetts