I'm in NYC for a conference May 2-3 and will be staying at the Marriott on Broadway. I want to avoid the tourist trap places and experience some truly great food. I'll also be 5+ months pregnant so won't likely want to walk too far on the first night (hoping to book Babbo for the Friday). Any suggestions? Open to all cuisines apart from sushi.
Anywhere for a foodie near Marriott on Broadway?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 2 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 3 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 4 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 5 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 6 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 7 Biloxi questions again
- 8 San Antonio
- 9 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 10 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 11 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 12 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 13 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 14 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 15 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 16 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 17 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 18 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 19 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 20 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 21 Vero Beach FL
- 22 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 23 Question about Boulder area
- 24 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 25 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?