Hi, just had to flag this. Visiting DC in July and while looking at hotels near Capitol Hill/Downtown was surprised to find the George near Union Station available ( 2 Queens, no b/f) going for $160 to 175 per night. In comparison, Hilton Garden Inn, my preferred choice is some $80-100 more! Are there any renovation plans, construction or something that's driving down prices for this place?
Anything I need to know - The George at Washington DC
View all United States activity »
- 1 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 2 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 3 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 4 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 5 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 6 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 7 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 8 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 9 Warm and don't Drive
- 10 Savanah Sojourn
- 11 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 12 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 13 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 14 Madison Square Garden
- 15 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 16 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 17 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 18 St. Augustine, Florida
- 19 hotel near Met NYC
- 20 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 21 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 22 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 23 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 24 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 25 Which Florida Key to snorkel?