I love spending time in Provincetown so was looking for someplace similar within 1- days drive of NYC. What I like are the restaurants, shops, etc. all in a small walkable town. I don't mind the craziness! Any suggestions? Not New Hope/Lambertville since I've spent a lot of time there also.
Anyplace like Provincetown within 1 day drive of NYC?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 2 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 3 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 4 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 5 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 6 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 7 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 8 New Orleans
- 9 Australian travelling solo across the South - suggestions please!
- 10 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 11 Texas, Arkansas or Smokey Mountains during Christmas break?
- 12 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 13 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 14 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 15 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 16 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 17 Baytown, Texas
- 18 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 19 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon
- 20 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 21 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 22 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 23 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 24 Santa Barbara area
- 25 Boston in winter?