I love spending time in Provincetown so was looking for someplace similar within 1- days drive of NYC. What I like are the restaurants, shops, etc. all in a small walkable town. I don't mind the craziness! Any suggestions? Not New Hope/Lambertville since I've spent a lot of time there also.
Anyplace like Provincetown within 1 day drive of NYC?
- 1 Columbus food !
- 2 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 3 Death Valley in November
- 4 One day in NYC
- 5 Blue ridge parkway
- 6 Minnesota State Fair
- 7 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 8 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 9 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 10 Great Beach's
- 11 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 12 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 13 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 14 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 15 Fires in Colorado
- 16 National Parks?
- 17 Hotels in New Orleans
- 18 Seattle in July
- 19 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 20 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 21 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 22 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
- 23 Kauai Timeshare Recommendations
- 24 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 25 New York, New York...my kind of town