I love spending time in Provincetown so was looking for someplace similar within 1- days drive of NYC. What I like are the restaurants, shops, etc. all in a small walkable town. I don't mind the craziness! Any suggestions? Not New Hope/Lambertville since I've spent a lot of time there also.
Anyplace like Provincetown within 1 day drive of NYC?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is the New York subway safe?
- 2 What is timeshare in spiritual sense.
- 3 Skiing New Mexico
- 4 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 5 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 6 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 7 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 8 Where to from Tampa?
- 9 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 10 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 11 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 12 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 13 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 14 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 15 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 16 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 17 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 18 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 19 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 20 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 21 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 22 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 23 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week
- 24 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 25 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida