I love spending time in Provincetown so was looking for someplace similar within 1- days drive of NYC. What I like are the restaurants, shops, etc. all in a small walkable town. I don't mind the craziness! Any suggestions? Not New Hope/Lambertville since I've spent a lot of time there also.
Anyplace like Provincetown within 1 day drive of NYC?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 An RV trip along the coast
- 4 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 5 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 6 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 7 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 8 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 9 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 10 Fancy dining
- 11 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 12 Charlotte restaurant help
- 13 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 14 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 15 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 16 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 17 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 18 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 19 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 20 Road Trip SW
- 21 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 22 culpepper
- 23 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 24 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 25 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington