I love spending time in Provincetown so was looking for someplace similar within 1- days drive of NYC. What I like are the restaurants, shops, etc. all in a small walkable town. I don't mind the craziness! Any suggestions? Not New Hope/Lambertville since I've spent a lot of time there also.
Anyplace like Provincetown within 1 day drive of NYC?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 2 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 3 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 4 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 5 Self guided White House tour
- 6 Los Angeles day trips
- 7 middlebury vt snow
- 8 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 9 Northwest USA
- 10 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 11 LA for a day and a half
- 12 Texas
- 13 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 14 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 15 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 16 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 17 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 18 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 19 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 20 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 21 Moving to CT
- 22 Hotels Philly
- 23 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 24 Ackislander
- 25 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March