I love spending time in Provincetown so was looking for someplace similar within 1- days drive of NYC. What I like are the restaurants, shops, etc. all in a small walkable town. I don't mind the craziness! Any suggestions? Not New Hope/Lambertville since I've spent a lot of time there also.
Anyplace like Provincetown within 1 day drive of NYC?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 2 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 3 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 4 What's new on Maui?
- 5 Oregon Road Trip
- 6 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 7 Colorado aspen updates
- 8 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 9 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 10 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 11 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 12 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 13 Christmas in TX
- 14 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 15 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 16 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 17 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 18 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 19 Tucson area flooding
- 20 Refining my California Itinerary
- 21 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 22 Getaway
- 23 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 24 Moving to New Jersey
- 25 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula