We visited Mt. Vernon once before nearly 30 years ago. I vaguely recall that they did some updating a few years back to improve the visitor experience. We're considering a return visit when we're in the area in October. Anyone been there recently?
Anyone visited Mt. Vernon recently?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotels Philly
- 2 Cross Country RV Trip
- 3 Texas
- 4 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 5 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 6 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 7 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 8 Enjoy Orlando Vacation Homes without Breaking your Budget
- 9 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 10 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 11 Ackislander
- 12 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 13 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby
- 14 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 15 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 16 Northern California in February
- 17 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015
- 18 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 19 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 20 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 21 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 22 New England September
- 23 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 24 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 25 California