website states $ 8.00 one way---Seems too good to be true????
Pictures and descriptions of bus look and sound good...but I know "looks" can be deceiving..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle - newby questions
- 2 Do you travel with your US passport if just traveling in the US?
- 3 11 days SE coast road trip
- 4 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 5 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 6 Highway 1 motels
- 7 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 8 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 9 Mackinac or Holland?
- 10 Alabama vs. Florida Beaches
- 11 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 12 Best beach to try surfing around Monterey/Santa Cruz?
- 13 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 14 Photographers Need Maine Driving Itinerary from Fairfield County, CT
- 15 Telluride Parking - Cheaper Options
- 16 Places to stay in TX...?
- 17 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 18 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 19 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 20 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 21 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 22 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 23 Your Golden Gate Park favorites
- 24 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 25 Laguna Beach, what to do