We are plannimg a family vacation in February and looking at Lago Mar. We are daughter, son-in-law, three boys ages 2, 4 and 6, and me, grandmother. We would reserve a two bedroom suite. Any info about this resort is welcome. We are used to middle to high accommodations and hope this would meet our needs. Is the beach clean? How's the food - the menus look reasonable and kid friendly. Is the pool area geared to winter time crowds? How's location in terms of local attractions, restaurants? Thanks for any input!
Anyone stayed at Lago Mar, Ft. Lauderdale?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 2 Calf trip
- 3 Anyone there to help me!
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 6 los angeles restaurants
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 9 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 10 West Maui Restaurants
- 11 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 12 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 13 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 14 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 15 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 16 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 17 Key West Hotel in January
- 18 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 19 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 20 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 23 4 week family trip ideas
- 24 x mas
- 25 Trip to Niagara Falls