We are plannimg a family vacation in February and looking at Lago Mar. We are daughter, son-in-law, three boys ages 2, 4 and 6, and me, grandmother. We would reserve a two bedroom suite. Any info about this resort is welcome. We are used to middle to high accommodations and hope this would meet our needs. Is the beach clean? How's the food - the menus look reasonable and kid friendly. Is the pool area geared to winter time crowds? How's location in terms of local attractions, restaurants? Thanks for any input!
Anyone stayed at Lago Mar, Ft. Lauderdale?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 2 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 3 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 4 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 5 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 6 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 7 Balloon fest hotels
- 8 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 9 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 10 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 11 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 12 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 13 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 14 Transportation help in Philly
- 15 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 16 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch
- 17 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 18 New York Trip
- 19 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 22 palm desert, CA
- 23 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 24 late-night DC restaurant
- 25 Philadelphia ?