We are hoping to go to a Gallery 63 auction next month and see the cast of Auction Kings. It looks fun and sometimes we are watching at home we see something we want to buy. We are curious how early we need to get there to get a seat. Any experiences?
Anyone gone to an "Auction Kings" taping?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 2 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 3 100 Reason to Love New Mexico
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 Vegas hotels for families
- 6 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 7 Zion to Albuquerque
- 8 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 9 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 10 Quick Trip to NYC
- 11 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 12 San Francisco - mid October
- 13 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 14 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 15 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 16 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 17 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 18 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 19 Kayaking in Acadia in October?
- 20 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 21 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 22 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 23 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 24 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown