Family is giving us a week of their RCI timeshare this summer. Is anyone familiar with properties they're affiliated with? We're considering New England, Mid-Atlantic or the Carolinas. Looking for a family vacation with teens....but are pretty open considering our gift of lodging!
Anyone familiar with RCI Timeshares?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 2 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 3 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 4 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 5 Charlotte restaurant help
- 6 Fancy dining
- 7 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 8 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 9 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 10 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 11 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 12 Itinerary opinions
- 13 moving to florida
- 14 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 15 Alaska railroad?
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 18 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 19 culpepper
- 20 NYC Clubs for live music
- 21 Mesa Verde
- 22 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 23 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 24 Calgary to Banff
- 25 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?