I posted a message a few days ago but not in the form of a question......has anyone done a winter Aurora Borealis trip to Alaska and, if so, what recommendations can they make re: lodging, locations, day plans, etc.? Thanks!
Anyone done Aurora Borealis in Alaska?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kid School Admission
- 2 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 3 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 4 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 5 Alaska Trip Planning
- 6 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 7 New York City-New Things?
- 8 Lynni's Quick Trip to Washington DC and Virginia
- 9 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 10 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 11 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 12 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 13 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 14 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 15 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 16 Looking for a grave in Plattekill, NY
- 17 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 18 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 19 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 20 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 21 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 22 Things to do in La Jolla
- 23 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 24 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 25 Minneapolis Parking