I live in Southern California and I am planning to purchase a living room sofa set from a furniture store in GUANGDONG, CHINA. The sofa set includes: sofa, loveseat, arm chair, coffee table, 2 end tables. They told me the ocean shipping cost is $1900 from Guangdong, China to Los Angeles port in California.
I would like to know how much I have to pay for taxes/customs, as one of my friend told me that it might be duty FREE for furniture. I have to consider to add all these costs before I make the decision. Please help me.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 11 days SE coast road trip
- 2 Highway 1 motels
- 3 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 4 Seattle - newby questions
- 5 Do you travel with your US passport if just traveling in the US?
- 6 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 7 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 8 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 9 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 10 Mackinac or Holland?
- 11 Alabama vs. Florida Beaches
- 12 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 13 Best beach to try surfing around Monterey/Santa Cruz?
- 14 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 15 Photographers Need Maine Driving Itinerary from Fairfield County, CT
- 16 Telluride Parking - Cheaper Options
- 17 Places to stay in TX...?
- 18 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 19 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 20 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 21 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 22 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 23 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 24 Your Golden Gate Park favorites
- 25 Where are the orcas near Seattle?