My brother was trying to be nice and gave my husband & me one of his timeshare weeks. We are going Thanksgiving week. We had dreams of Mexico or somewhere tropical, but what we got is Weston, FL. My brother said it's great but we have different points of view on vacations. I'd have much preferred a place on the beach, but we'll have to make the most of it. Has anyone been there? Any suggestions? Thanks, Lisa
Anyone been Weston FL?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 2 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 3 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 4 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 5 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 6 Vero Beach FL
- 7 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 8 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 9 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 10 Question about Boulder area
- 11 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 12 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 13 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 14 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 15 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 16 Savanah Sojourn
- 17 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 18 San Antonio
- 19 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 20 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 21 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 22 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 23 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 24 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 25 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question