I have a friend who likes to gamble coming to visit in a few weeks and I thought it would be fun to surprise her with a quick trip to Winstar Casino, just across the Texas border. It would be a very short day trip for us. I was wondering if any of you gamblers have been and if so, what did you think? (I am not a casino person, so I need some opionions.)
Anyone been to Winstar Casino in Oklahoma?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 2 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 3 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 4 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 5 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 6 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 7 Major League Soccer clubs, what should FC Dallas do?
- 8 Mesa Verde
- 9 Seattle Hyatts
- 10 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 11 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 12 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 13 California road trip
- 14 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 15 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 16 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 17 San Diego - wher to stay
- 18 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 19 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 20 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 21 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 22 Berkshires in late October
- 23 2 day in Adirondack park
- 24 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 25 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?