I have a friend who likes to gamble coming to visit in a few weeks and I thought it would be fun to surprise her with a quick trip to Winstar Casino, just across the Texas border. It would be a very short day trip for us. I was wondering if any of you gamblers have been and if so, what did you think? (I am not a casino person, so I need some opionions.)
Anyone been to Winstar Casino in Oklahoma?
- 1 One day in NYC
- 2 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 3 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 4 Hotels in New Orleans
- 5 Great Beach's
- 6 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 7 Updates from Hanalei
- 8 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 9 National Parks?
- 10 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 11 Death Valley in November
- 12 Columbus food !
- 13 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 14 Blue ridge parkway
- 15 Minnesota State Fair
- 16 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 17 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 18 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 19 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 20 Fires in Colorado
- 21 Seattle in July
- 22 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 23 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 24 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 25 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls