I have read some good reviews on this place but they are from 2011. Was wondering if anyone has been there recently. Or is there another buffet you recommend? We are going to see Jubilee! at Bally's but wanted to eat at a buffet beforehand. We are staying across from Planet Hollywood so that seems convenient. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
Anyone been to the Spice Market Buffet at Planet Hollywood Lately?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 2 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 3 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 4 Tucson area flooding
- 5 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 6 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 7 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 8 Boston suggestions
- 9 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 10 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 11 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 12 Ben Landa
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 15 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 16 Looking for Next Destination
- 17 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 18 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 19 West Coast Road Trip
- 20 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 21 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 22 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 23 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 24 first time in AZ
- 25 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?