Any opinions on this CT casino/resort? We've been to Vegas and loved it but Foxwoods is within driving distance and we are planning a weekend away in December. Thanks! (PS: Two adults, mid-thirties, no kids)
Anyone been to Foxwoods Resort?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California road trip
- 2 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 3 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 4 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 5 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 6 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 7 ONP help
- 8 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 9 Savanah Sojourn
- 10 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 11 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 12 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 13 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 14 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 15 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 16 Wisconsin - Dells and Madison
- 17 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 18 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 19 Seattle Hyatts
- 20 Seattle: Something Different?
- 21 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 22 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 23 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 24 Best non-nature activites around Yellowstone and Grand Teton?
- 25 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr