I'm dying to see this (before it hits Broadway - hopefully - this fall) but not quite dying enough to pay $500 - $600 a seat, which is the going rate online. Wondering if anyone who's seen the show happened to notice anyone selling tickets on the sidewalk (yes, I mean scalpers). I'm contemplating going down in the hope of scoring a seat for a decent price. Thanks.
Any tix for sale (on the street) for Other Desert Cities?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 3 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 4 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 5 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 7 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 8 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 9 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 10 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 11 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 12 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 13 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 14 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 15 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 16 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 17 charleston during Christmas Week
- 18 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 19 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 20 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 21 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 22 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 23 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 24 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 25 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?