I'm dying to see this (before it hits Broadway - hopefully - this fall) but not quite dying enough to pay $500 - $600 a seat, which is the going rate online. Wondering if anyone who's seen the show happened to notice anyone selling tickets on the sidewalk (yes, I mean scalpers). I'm contemplating going down in the hope of scoring a seat for a decent price. Thanks.
Any tix for sale (on the street) for Other Desert Cities?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 2 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 3 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 4 Please help me with my Minnesota itinerary
- 5 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 6 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 7 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 8 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 9 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 10 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 11 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 12 Corvettes at Carlisle - Aussie travellers
- 13 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 14 Montreal - 3 Day Trip
- 15 NYC
- 16 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 17 Toronto to Coastal Maine 1 Week Road Trip
- 18 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 19 Seattle: Something Different?
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 Back from Miami Beach
- 22 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 23 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 24 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 25 Which National Park/s with 7-year-old & possibly grandparents