I'm dying to see this (before it hits Broadway - hopefully - this fall) but not quite dying enough to pay $500 - $600 a seat, which is the going rate online. Wondering if anyone who's seen the show happened to notice anyone selling tickets on the sidewalk (yes, I mean scalpers). I'm contemplating going down in the hope of scoring a seat for a decent price. Thanks.
Any tix for sale (on the street) for Other Desert Cities?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 2 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 3 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 4 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 5 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 6 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 7 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 8 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 9 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 10 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 11 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 12 St. Augustine, Florida
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 San Antonio
- 15 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 16 hotel near Met NYC
- 17 Where should I move to?
- 18 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 19 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 20 Fripp island
- 21 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 22 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 23 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 24 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 25 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.