I hear it is clear and pretty looking, even though more like a River. What I don't know is how is the area around the lake. I beleive Hickory is the biggest area. I am talking about overall safety and things to do. When we take our trip up to Sherrils Ford NC, we will also visit that area.
Any thoughts on the Lake Rhodiss area?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City in April
- 2 Baytown, Texas
- 3 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 4 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 5 Moving from VA to CT
- 6 New Orleans pictures
- 7 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 8 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 9 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 10 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 11 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 12 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 13 Boston in winter?
- 14 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)
- 15 Thanksgiving in Manhattan
- 16 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 17 American Honeymoon in March
- 18 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 19 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 20 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 21 Dining in Manhattan
- 22 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 23 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 24 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 25 Sunnen Lake, MO