My best friend won an award and is using the money to fly us to New Orleans from October 23rd to the 28th for my birthday. It's the last weekend before Halloween and we're both normally broke so we'll be saving up. We haven't seen each other in years but an hour of laughing until we're in tears and can barely breathe over the phone keeps us going. This time we get an entire week together! It's very much so a Will & Grace weekend so we'll be eating (more than we care to admit and all of it bad for you), going to jazz clubs (he likes the music I like the drinks), visiting museums and may even make it to the gay part of town. Mostly we'd just like great food or a beautiful background to add to the memories while we catch up. We'll be staying in the French Quarter if that helps. Thanks in advance.
Any suggestions fro New Orleans the last weekend before Haloween this year?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 2 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 3 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 4 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 5 Clearwater FL area
- 6 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 7 Los Angeles day trips
- 8 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 9 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 10 trip advice from TN to TX
- 11 san diego or nearby area
- 12 middlebury vt snow
- 13 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 14 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 15 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 16 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 17 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 18 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 19 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 20 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 21 San Fran to Yosemite one night stay
- 22 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 23 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 24 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 25 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter