My best friend won an award and is using the money to fly us to New Orleans from October 23rd to the 28th for my birthday. It's the last weekend before Halloween and we're both normally broke so we'll be saving up. We haven't seen each other in years but an hour of laughing until we're in tears and can barely breathe over the phone keeps us going. This time we get an entire week together! It's very much so a Will & Grace weekend so we'll be eating (more than we care to admit and all of it bad for you), going to jazz clubs (he likes the music I like the drinks), visiting museums and may even make it to the gay part of town. Mostly we'd just like great food or a beautiful background to add to the memories while we catch up. We'll be staying in the French Quarter if that helps. Thanks in advance.
Any suggestions fro New Orleans the last weekend before Haloween this year?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 2 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 3 Best Destination in USA
- 4 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 5 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 6 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 7 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 8 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 9 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 10 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 11 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 12 x mas
- 13 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 14 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 15 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 16 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 17 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 18 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 19 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 20 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 21 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 22 Choosing best Seats Radio City
- 23 New Orleans help please
- 24 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 25 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach