My best friend won an award and is using the money to fly us to New Orleans from October 23rd to the 28th for my birthday. It's the last weekend before Halloween and we're both normally broke so we'll be saving up. We haven't seen each other in years but an hour of laughing until we're in tears and can barely breathe over the phone keeps us going. This time we get an entire week together! It's very much so a Will & Grace weekend so we'll be eating (more than we care to admit and all of it bad for you), going to jazz clubs (he likes the music I like the drinks), visiting museums and may even make it to the gay part of town. Mostly we'd just like great food or a beautiful background to add to the memories while we catch up. We'll be staying in the French Quarter if that helps. Thanks in advance.
Any suggestions fro New Orleans the last weekend before Haloween this year?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 4 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 5 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 6 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 7 Visiting Denver
- 8 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 11 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 12 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 13 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 14 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 17 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 18 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Door County Suggestions
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 23 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 boston to nantucket: what are our options?