My best friend won an award and is using the money to fly us to New Orleans from October 23rd to the 28th for my birthday. It's the last weekend before Halloween and we're both normally broke so we'll be saving up. We haven't seen each other in years but an hour of laughing until we're in tears and can barely breathe over the phone keeps us going. This time we get an entire week together! It's very much so a Will & Grace weekend so we'll be eating (more than we care to admit and all of it bad for you), going to jazz clubs (he likes the music I like the drinks), visiting museums and may even make it to the gay part of town. Mostly we'd just like great food or a beautiful background to add to the memories while we catch up. We'll be staying in the French Quarter if that helps. Thanks in advance.
Any suggestions fro New Orleans the last weekend before Haloween this year?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 2 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 3 San Diego farmer's markets
- 4 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 5 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 6 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 7 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 8 Connecticut River Byway
- 9 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 10 Boston/Salem with kids
- 11 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 12 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 13 Road Trip SW
- 14 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 15 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 16 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 17 Vacation trip to Portland, OR,
- 18 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 19 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 20 drive from SF to crater lake
- 21 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 22 moving to florida
- 23 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 24 Hotel near Miami airport
- 25 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?