My best friend won an award and is using the money to fly us to New Orleans from October 23rd to the 28th for my birthday. It's the last weekend before Halloween and we're both normally broke so we'll be saving up. We haven't seen each other in years but an hour of laughing until we're in tears and can barely breathe over the phone keeps us going. This time we get an entire week together! It's very much so a Will & Grace weekend so we'll be eating (more than we care to admit and all of it bad for you), going to jazz clubs (he likes the music I like the drinks), visiting museums and may even make it to the gay part of town. Mostly we'd just like great food or a beautiful background to add to the memories while we catch up. We'll be staying in the French Quarter if that helps. Thanks in advance.
Any suggestions fro New Orleans the last weekend before Haloween this year?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 2 What's new on Maui?
- 3 Worst Restaurants in America
- 4 Broadway choices
- 5 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 6 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 7 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 8 Question About Sealodge
- 9 Yosemite Lodging
- 10 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 11 Colorado aspen updates
- 12 New England Skiing
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 15 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 16 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 17 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier
- 18 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 19 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 20 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 21 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 22 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 23 Tucson area flooding
- 24 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 25 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT