My best friend won an award and is using the money to fly us to New Orleans from October 23rd to the 28th for my birthday. It's the last weekend before Halloween and we're both normally broke so we'll be saving up. We haven't seen each other in years but an hour of laughing until we're in tears and can barely breathe over the phone keeps us going. This time we get an entire week together! It's very much so a Will & Grace weekend so we'll be eating (more than we care to admit and all of it bad for you), going to jazz clubs (he likes the music I like the drinks), visiting museums and may even make it to the gay part of town. Mostly we'd just like great food or a beautiful background to add to the memories while we catch up. We'll be staying in the French Quarter if that helps. Thanks in advance.
Any suggestions fro New Orleans the last weekend before Haloween this year?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 2 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 3 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 4 Best places to move to Florida?
- 5 West Coast Bound End of March
- 6 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 7 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 8 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 9 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 10 Oahu ideas
- 11 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 12 Key Largo, FL
- 13 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 14 Death Valley in June
- 15 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 16 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 17 San Diego grocery stores
- 18 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 19 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 20 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 21 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 22 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 23 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 24 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 25 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit