I want to go to DC July 4-8 from IND to DCA. I am open to leaving July 5 if it will cut the price but seems to be the same. Hotel is very close to DCA so alternate airports not preferred and seem to be similar pricing anyway. It was $340 for nonstop on US Air and now has become $402 for the same tickets. I know the cost of fuel has gone up and is predicted to go to $5 per gallon. Should I bite the bullet and pay this price??
Any sign of ticket prices going down this summer for DC??
- 1 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 2 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 3 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 4 Help with NYC transit
- 5 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 6 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 7 Williamsburg VA
- 8 new orleans swamp tours
- 9 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 10 I HATE COLD SORES!!
- 11 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa
- 12 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 13 Baseball Road Trip
- 14 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 15 D.C. in a day
- 16 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 17 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 18 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 19 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 20 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 21 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 22 Using public transit in San Diego
- 23 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 24 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 25 What to do with extra day in Virginia?