Hey all. The 'rents are coming up for Memorial Day weekend and we may drag them furniture shopping up in West Warwick (Cardi's, RIDC, etc.). Could anyone let me know where we might be able to find (nearby) the uniquely Rhody specialties I've heard about but never tried - coffee milk, stuffies, etc.? Once upon a time there was an article in the NYTimes on RI specialties but I can't dig it up in their archives, and none of my thread searches are coming up with anything that's not six years old now... Thanks for your help!
Any Rhode Islanders out there? Looking for local specialties...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 3 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 4 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 7 USA with a 3 year old
- 8 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 9 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 10 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 11 San Diego parks and attractions
- 12 Alaska
- 13 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 14 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 15 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 16 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 17 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 18 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 19 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 20 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 21 Universal studios/Orlando
- 22 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 23 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 24 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 25 Seattle hotel recommendation needed