Hey all. The 'rents are coming up for Memorial Day weekend and we may drag them furniture shopping up in West Warwick (Cardi's, RIDC, etc.). Could anyone let me know where we might be able to find (nearby) the uniquely Rhody specialties I've heard about but never tried - coffee milk, stuffies, etc.? Once upon a time there was an article in the NYTimes on RI specialties but I can't dig it up in their archives, and none of my thread searches are coming up with anything that's not six years old now... Thanks for your help!
Any Rhode Islanders out there? Looking for local specialties...
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 2 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 3 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 4 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 5 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 6 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 7 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 8 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 9 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 11 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 12 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 13 New York City and New England
- 14 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 15 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 16 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 17 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 18 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 19 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 20 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 21 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 22 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 23 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 24 Best Destination in USA
- 25 Rules of the Sidewalk