My husband and I are planning a trip to Oregon next week... Here's our itenerary
Day1 Drive upto Klamath Falls from California
Day2 Check out Crater Lake, Tokettee Falls; Drive to Roseburg
Day3 Check out Wild life Safari; Drive to Reedsport
Day4 Check out Sand Dunes; Drive back to California
I had a couple of questions...
1. Are there any cheese factories on any of these routes?
2. How are the Sea Lion Caves in Florence? Are they really worth it? Will they be open even if it rains?
3. Where are the dunes better? in Reedsport or in Florence?
4. Is there anything else you recommend we include from the trip?
5. Are there any good restaurants (preferably romantic!!) that you can recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 2 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 3 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 4 Savanah Sojourn
- 5 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 6 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 7 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 8 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 9 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 10 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 11 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 12 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 13 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 14 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 15 Newark to Paris
- 16 Phone SIM
- 17 A June trip to Kauai
- 18 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 19 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 20 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 21 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 22 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 23 Napa Valley Hotel
- 24 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 25 The city never sleeps, but we needed to