My husband and I are planning a trip to Oregon next week... Here's our itenerary
Day1 Drive upto Klamath Falls from California
Day2 Check out Crater Lake, Tokettee Falls; Drive to Roseburg
Day3 Check out Wild life Safari; Drive to Reedsport
Day4 Check out Sand Dunes; Drive back to California
I had a couple of questions...
1. Are there any cheese factories on any of these routes?
2. How are the Sea Lion Caves in Florence? Are they really worth it? Will they be open even if it rains?
3. Where are the dunes better? in Reedsport or in Florence?
4. Is there anything else you recommend we include from the trip?
5. Are there any good restaurants (preferably romantic!!) that you can recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 2 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 3 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 4 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 5 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 6 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 7 Northern California Gardens.
- 8 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 9 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 10 Hawaii wedding
- 11 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 12 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 13 Route 66
- 14 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 15 Itinerary help Oregon: 9 nights
- 16 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 17 Glacier National Park Helicopter/Plane tours
- 18 Big Beach, Makena State Park - Maui, Hawaii
- 19 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 20 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 21 Florida with a 2 year old
- 22 Train from east cost to west coast
- 23 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 24 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 25 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport