My husband and I are planning a trip to Oregon next week... Here's our itenerary
Day1 Drive upto Klamath Falls from California
Day2 Check out Crater Lake, Tokettee Falls; Drive to Roseburg
Day3 Check out Wild life Safari; Drive to Reedsport
Day4 Check out Sand Dunes; Drive back to California
I had a couple of questions...
1. Are there any cheese factories on any of these routes?
2. How are the Sea Lion Caves in Florence? Are they really worth it? Will they be open even if it rains?
3. Where are the dunes better? in Reedsport or in Florence?
4. Is there anything else you recommend we include from the trip?
5. Are there any good restaurants (preferably romantic!!) that you can recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocating to Washington DC
- 2 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 3 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 4 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 5 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 6 Acadia National Park
- 7 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 8 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 9 Traveling with an infant
- 10 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 11 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 12 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 13 From Newark to Manhattan
- 14 Entrance Time for Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands NPs?
- 15 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 16 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 17 Monument Valley
- 18 A few reviews from our Santa Monica/Disneyland trip
- 19 driving RT 66
- 20 once in a lifetime
- 21 North California/South Oregon
- 22 Hotels Houston
- 23 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 24 Birthday vacation ideas
- 25 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA