My husband and I are planning a trip to Oregon next week... Here's our itenerary
Day1 Drive upto Klamath Falls from California
Day2 Check out Crater Lake, Tokettee Falls; Drive to Roseburg
Day3 Check out Wild life Safari; Drive to Reedsport
Day4 Check out Sand Dunes; Drive back to California
I had a couple of questions...
1. Are there any cheese factories on any of these routes?
2. How are the Sea Lion Caves in Florence? Are they really worth it? Will they be open even if it rains?
3. Where are the dunes better? in Reedsport or in Florence?
4. Is there anything else you recommend we include from the trip?
5. Are there any good restaurants (preferably romantic!!) that you can recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 ?'s: 1. Places to stay San Diego & LA areas 2. Green juice/organic food
- 2 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 3 NYC play advice needed
- 4 Moving to the US. But where?
- 5 Our first venture as "snowbirds" in Florida - Daytona Beach area
- 6 canyon De Chelly or Chaco
- 7 Planning birthday trip to Big Island & Kauai - advice!
- 8 New Orleans-where to stay and what to see?
- 9 San Luis Obispo for a weekend!
- 10 JFK to midtown/Times Square (47th & 7th)
- 11 A month i USA - where to go and for how long?
- 12 Smoky Mountain Summer
- 13 Affordable parking options: Port of Miami?
- 14 Yellowstone trip planning help
- 15 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 16 naples restuarant for anniversary
- 17 Surviving in Yellowstone . . . Camping?
- 18 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 19 marco v treasure island
- 20 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 21 Driving time from Santa Cruz to San Simeon
- 22 Austin to Lafayette - where to stop for lunch?
- 23 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 24 carousel bar nola
- 25 Miami Beach in April with Family