My husband and I are planning a trip to Oregon next week... Here's our itenerary
Day1 Drive upto Klamath Falls from California
Day2 Check out Crater Lake, Tokettee Falls; Drive to Roseburg
Day3 Check out Wild life Safari; Drive to Reedsport
Day4 Check out Sand Dunes; Drive back to California
I had a couple of questions...
1. Are there any cheese factories on any of these routes?
2. How are the Sea Lion Caves in Florence? Are they really worth it? Will they be open even if it rains?
3. Where are the dunes better? in Reedsport or in Florence?
4. Is there anything else you recommend we include from the trip?
5. Are there any good restaurants (preferably romantic!!) that you can recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Most Significant Element In Muscle Building
- 2 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/extreme-mxl/
- 3 AIRTRICK FOR SALE
- 4 http://supplementforsale.com/diabazole-reviews
- 5 more guidance about how to eat and bulk up
- 6 Anti Wrinkle Skin Creams: All Natural And All Good
- 7 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/nitric-surge/
- 8 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 9 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 10 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 11 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 12 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 13 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 14 Yellowstone
- 15 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 16 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 17 Redwoods National Park
- 18 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 19 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 20 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 21 March 2017 condo rental ?
- 22 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 23 New Mexico in May
- 24 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 25 Dining in Old Town Alexandria