My husband and I are planning a trip to Oregon next week... Here's our itenerary
Day1 Drive upto Klamath Falls from California
Day2 Check out Crater Lake, Tokettee Falls; Drive to Roseburg
Day3 Check out Wild life Safari; Drive to Reedsport
Day4 Check out Sand Dunes; Drive back to California
I had a couple of questions...
1. Are there any cheese factories on any of these routes?
2. How are the Sea Lion Caves in Florence? Are they really worth it? Will they be open even if it rains?
3. Where are the dunes better? in Reedsport or in Florence?
4. Is there anything else you recommend we include from the trip?
5. Are there any good restaurants (preferably romantic!!) that you can recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 필리핀환율 ※연결 :【 ' m k 2 8 9. 컴 ' 】
- 2 온라인바다이야기게임 ⊙접속 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 3 카지노온라인 ● 연결 :【 ' m k 2 8 9 컴 ' 】
- 4 바다이야기무료머니 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 5 Baltimore Weekend
- 6 오션릴게임 ▣접속주소 :【 ' m k 2 8 9 컴 ' 】
- 7 오션신천지 ▣ 홈피:【 ' m k 2 8 9. 컴 ' 】
- 8 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 9 릴게임신천지 ▶ 도메인 :【 ' m k 2 8 9 컴 ' 】
- 10 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 11 US whole month of January where to
- 12 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 13 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 14 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 15 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 16 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 17 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 18 Miami airport--safety??
- 19 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 20 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 21 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 22 Things to do in Toronto
- 23 Antelope Canyon visit in August - best time
- 24 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 25 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice