My husband and I are planning a trip to Oregon next week... Here's our itenerary
Day1 Drive upto Klamath Falls from California
Day2 Check out Crater Lake, Tokettee Falls; Drive to Roseburg
Day3 Check out Wild life Safari; Drive to Reedsport
Day4 Check out Sand Dunes; Drive back to California
I had a couple of questions...
1. Are there any cheese factories on any of these routes?
2. How are the Sea Lion Caves in Florence? Are they really worth it? Will they be open even if it rains?
3. Where are the dunes better? in Reedsport or in Florence?
4. Is there anything else you recommend we include from the trip?
5. Are there any good restaurants (preferably romantic!!) that you can recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://advancemenpower.com/clx-male-enhancement/
- 2 http://advancemenpower.com/rejuvalex-hair/
- 3 Orlando area weather in June
- 4 Andaman and Nicobar Islands of South India
- 5 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 6 Boston Food Tour
- 7 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 8 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 9 "Fitness" vacations
- 10 Help plan my trip please
- 11 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 12 One day for Mt. Rainier
- 13 1st road trip Cincinnati to Beauford, SC
- 14 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 15 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 16 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 17 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 18 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 19 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 20 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 21 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 22 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 23 Fort Smith to Memphis roadtrip.. need advice!
- 24 Ready for Oregon -- tell me about Eugene: hikes and lunch?
- 25 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?