My husband and I are planning a trip to Oregon next week... Here's our itenerary
Day1 Drive upto Klamath Falls from California
Day2 Check out Crater Lake, Tokettee Falls; Drive to Roseburg
Day3 Check out Wild life Safari; Drive to Reedsport
Day4 Check out Sand Dunes; Drive back to California
I had a couple of questions...
1. Are there any cheese factories on any of these routes?
2. How are the Sea Lion Caves in Florence? Are they really worth it? Will they be open even if it rains?
3. Where are the dunes better? in Reedsport or in Florence?
4. Is there anything else you recommend we include from the trip?
5. Are there any good restaurants (preferably romantic!!) that you can recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 2 Honeymoon on PCH
- 3 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 4 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 5 San Francisco transit options
- 6 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 7 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 8 First time visit to New Orleans: Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Marriott?
- 9 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 10 No Spam this morning!!
- 11 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 12 Ideas for New York
- 13 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 14 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 15 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 16 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 17 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 18 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 19 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 20 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 21 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 22 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 23 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 24 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 25 Help us choose a hotel