My husband and I are planning a trip to Oregon next week... Here's our itenerary
Day1 Drive upto Klamath Falls from California
Day2 Check out Crater Lake, Tokettee Falls; Drive to Roseburg
Day3 Check out Wild life Safari; Drive to Reedsport
Day4 Check out Sand Dunes; Drive back to California
I had a couple of questions...
1. Are there any cheese factories on any of these routes?
2. How are the Sea Lion Caves in Florence? Are they really worth it? Will they be open even if it rains?
3. Where are the dunes better? in Reedsport or in Florence?
4. Is there anything else you recommend we include from the trip?
5. Are there any good restaurants (preferably romantic!!) that you can recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 2 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 3 Boston area hotels
- 4 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 5 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 6 Miami for 2 days
- 7 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 8 Great Falls or Helena?
- 9 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 10 What to request?
- 11 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 12 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 13 What to see in Portland
- 14 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 15 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 16 How much cash do you travel with?
- 17 More problems for Big Sur
- 18 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 19 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 20 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 21 two moms with 2 kids to visit New Orleans
- 22 Rules of the NY Subway
- 23 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 24 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 25 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food