My husband and I are planning a trip to Oregon next week... Here's our itenerary
Day1 Drive upto Klamath Falls from California
Day2 Check out Crater Lake, Tokettee Falls; Drive to Roseburg
Day3 Check out Wild life Safari; Drive to Reedsport
Day4 Check out Sand Dunes; Drive back to California
I had a couple of questions...
1. Are there any cheese factories on any of these routes?
2. How are the Sea Lion Caves in Florence? Are they really worth it? Will they be open even if it rains?
3. Where are the dunes better? in Reedsport or in Florence?
4. Is there anything else you recommend we include from the trip?
5. Are there any good restaurants (preferably romantic!!) that you can recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arlington funeral plans
- 2 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 3 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 4 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 5 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 6 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 7 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 8 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 9 Relocating to the Deep South
- 10 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 11 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 12 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 13 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 14 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 15 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 16 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 17 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 18 Airfares in the 1970's
- 19 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 20 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 21 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 22 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 23 Seattle to San Francisco
- 24 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 25 San Francisco and Napa