Recently it was reported in the news that North Dakota was considering changing its name to simply Dakota in an attempt to help improve its image and tourism. Just curious as to whether anyone has been there and is there anything to see and do. One of my goals is to eventually visit every state and state capitol, however I must admit North Dakota is not currently at the top of the list.
Any Reason To Go There?
- 1 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 2 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 3 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 4 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 5 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 6 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 7 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 8 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 9 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 10 Columbus food !
- 11 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 12 One day in NYC
- 13 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 14 Updates from Hanalei
- 15 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 16 Trying To Find a Place
- 17 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 18 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 19 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 20 Wildfire near Yosemite
- 21 Blue ridge parkway
- 22 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 23 Kauai Activity Suggestions Needed!
- 24 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 25 Minnesota State Fair