Recently it was reported in the news that North Dakota was considering changing its name to simply Dakota in an attempt to help improve its image and tourism. Just curious as to whether anyone has been there and is there anything to see and do. One of my goals is to eventually visit every state and state capitol, however I must admit North Dakota is not currently at the top of the list.
Any Reason To Go There?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015
- 2 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 3 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 4 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 5 Cross Country RV Trip
- 6 Ackislander
- 7 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 8 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 9 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 10 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 11 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 12 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 13 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 14 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 15 New England September
- 16 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 17 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 18 California
- 19 Trip to Memphis and Nashville
- 20 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 21 which river tour out of Haines, Alaska?
- 22 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 23 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 24 Miami Marlins
- 25 Florida or caribbean