My child would so love to see any animal life in it's natural habitat on this trip. If you can recommend places on the coast to see sea lions or whales, dolphins, etc. please post them.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 2 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 3 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 4 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 5 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 6 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 7 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 8 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 9 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 10 Northwest Car Trip
- 11 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 12 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 13 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 14 Northwest Passage
- 15 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 16 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 17 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 18 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 19 Sonoma
- 20 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 21 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 22 Alaska cruise
- 23 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 24 101 closure
- 25 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises