This July I'll be getting into O'Hare around 6pm on a Friday, and am just looking for an easy place to stay overnight before arriving in Iowa City the next day. I'd rather not stay at an airport hotel, and am thinking of driving an hour or so before calling it a night. Is there anyplace on the way to Iowa City, or not too far out of the way to stop? BTW I'm not flying into Iowa City because last year at that time there were huge delays due to tornadoes, and I don't mind the drive. TIA for your suggestions.
Any place to Stay on the Way From ORD to Iowa City?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 2 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 3 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 4 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 5 Grand Canyon in March?
- 6 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 7 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 8 California Tour Groups?
- 9 Hotel near Public Theater
- 10 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 11 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 12 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 13 Warm and don't Drive
- 14 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 15 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 16 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 17 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 18 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 19 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 20 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 21 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 22 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 23 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 24 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 25 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon