We'll be staying in Mackinaw City over 4th of July weekend and I was wondering if anyone knows anywhere to get gelato either in Mackinaw City, St. Ignace, or on the island. Thanks!
Any place to get gelato in Mackinac area?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod in early April
- 2 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 3 USA with a 3 year old
- 4 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 5 united and carry-ons
- 6 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 7 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 8 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 9 Backpacking in April
- 10 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 11 replica designer handbags
- 12 Portland Maine Hotels
- 13 San Diego parks and attractions
- 14 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 15 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 16 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 17 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 18 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 19 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 20 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 21 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 22 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 23 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 24 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 25 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road