I've also posted in Maine section. Grandparents 50th Anniversary celebration with family, including 4 adults and 6 grandchildren (7 to 15). Interested in lots of activities, good food, relaxation and fun for all.
Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 2 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 3 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 4 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 5 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 6 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 7 Tipping advice
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 9 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 10 charleston during Christmas Week
- 11 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 12 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 13 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 14 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 15 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 16 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 17 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 18 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 19 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 20 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 21 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 22 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 23 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 24 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 25 Key West Hotel in January