I have to build a web app for a class and am looking for ideas; I was wondering whether anyone would be interested in a website that recommends cool day trips or weekend getaways in the Chicago area? We're thinking something that let's you check some boxes on what you're interested in doing (e.g. eating, hiking) and maybe some sliders that let you adjust what you want from the trip (e.g. adventure, culture) as well as price and distance, and then gives you a recommendation. We're also hoping to give personalized recommendations based on places you've been to and liked before. Does this sound like something you guys'd be interested in? Any feedback at all would be awesome!
Any interest in a day trip recommendation app for Chicago?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Universal studios/Orlando
- 2 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 3 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 4 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 5 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 6 USA with a 3 year old
- 7 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 8 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 11 First family ski trip
- 12 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 13 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 14 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 15 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 16 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 17 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 18 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 19 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 20 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 21 Wedding venue in NH
- 22 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 23 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 24 San Diego parks and attractions
- 25 Alaska