I have to build a web app for a class and am looking for ideas; I was wondering whether anyone would be interested in a website that recommends cool day trips or weekend getaways in the Chicago area? We're thinking something that let's you check some boxes on what you're interested in doing (e.g. eating, hiking) and maybe some sliders that let you adjust what you want from the trip (e.g. adventure, culture) as well as price and distance, and then gives you a recommendation. We're also hoping to give personalized recommendations based on places you've been to and liked before. Does this sound like something you guys'd be interested in? Any feedback at all would be awesome!
Any interest in a day trip recommendation app for Chicago?
- 1 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 2 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 3 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 4 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 5 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 6 St. Augustine, Florida
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 San Antonio
- 9 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 10 hotel near Met NYC
- 11 Where should I move to?
- 12 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 13 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 14 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 15 Fripp island
- 16 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 17 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 18 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 19 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 20 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 21 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 22 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 23 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 24 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 25 Hotel near Public Theater