We are a family of 5 wanting to go some where the last week of December. Children are 21, 18, and 15. We need something for about $500- $600 per person. We wanted to go on a cruise. But we live in Illinois so with the airfare its just too much. We would like to get to warmer weather. Possibly go to a beach but we also like to do other things besides lady at a beach. Site seeing would be nice. Any ideas???
any ideas for winter vacation???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 2 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 3 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 4 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 5 Visiting Denver
- 6 Visiting Denver
- 7 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 8 NYC theatre broadway
- 9 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 10 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 11 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 12 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 15 San Diego parks and attractions
- 16 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 17 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 18 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 19 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 20 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 21 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 22 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 23 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 24 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 25 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle