We are a family of 5 wanting to go some where the last week of December. Children are 21, 18, and 15. We need something for about $500- $600 per person. We wanted to go on a cruise. But we live in Illinois so with the airfare its just too much. We would like to get to warmer weather. Possibly go to a beach but we also like to do other things besides lady at a beach. Site seeing would be nice. Any ideas???
any ideas for winter vacation???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 2 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 3 Hawaii is still Hell
- 4 Alaska restaurant prices
- 5 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 6 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 7 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 8 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 9 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 10 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 11 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management
- 12 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 13 Priceline/HotWire Better Bidding Assistance
- 14 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 15 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 16 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 17 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 18 DC - WW2 flyover
- 19 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 20 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 21 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 22 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 23 Where to raise a family in Florida?
- 24 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 25 Daytona Beach and ??