We are a family of 5 wanting to go some where the last week of December. Children are 21, 18, and 15. We need something for about $500- $600 per person. We wanted to go on a cruise. But we live in Illinois so with the airfare its just too much. We would like to get to warmer weather. Possibly go to a beach but we also like to do other things besides lady at a beach. Site seeing would be nice. Any ideas???
any ideas for winter vacation???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 los angeles restaurants
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 4 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 5 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 6 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 7 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 8 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 9 NW Houston restaurant help
- 10 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 11 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 12 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 13 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 14 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 15 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 16 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 17 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 18 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 19 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 20 charleston during Christmas Week
- 21 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 22 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 23 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 24 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 25 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?