We are a family of 5 wanting to go some where the last week of December. Children are 21, 18, and 15. We need something for about $500- $600 per person. We wanted to go on a cruise. But we live in Illinois so with the airfare its just too much. We would like to get to warmer weather. Possibly go to a beach but we also like to do other things besides lady at a beach. Site seeing would be nice. Any ideas???
any ideas for winter vacation???
- 1 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 2 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 3 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 4 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 5 Albuquerque to Denver
- 6 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 7 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 8 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 11 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 12 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 13 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 14 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 15 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 16 Meredith New Hampshire
- 17 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 18 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 19 Road Trip From Indiana to California..what to do?
- 20 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 21 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 22 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 23 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 24 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 25 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake