We are a family of 5 wanting to go some where the last week of December. Children are 21, 18, and 15. We need something for about $500- $600 per person. We wanted to go on a cruise. But we live in Illinois so with the airfare its just too much. We would like to get to warmer weather. Possibly go to a beach but we also like to do other things besides lady at a beach. Site seeing would be nice. Any ideas???
any ideas for winter vacation???
- 1 Using public transit in San Diego
- 2 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 3 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 4 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 5 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 6 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 7 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 8 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 9 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 10 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 11 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 12 D.C. in a day
- 13 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 14 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 15 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 16 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 17 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 18 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 19 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 20 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 21 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 22 Memphis Tours
- 23 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 24 A Visit to Charleston
- 25 Cedar Point Wait Times