We are a family of 5 wanting to go some where the last week of December. Children are 21, 18, and 15. We need something for about $500- $600 per person. We wanted to go on a cruise. But we live in Illinois so with the airfare its just too much. We would like to get to warmer weather. Possibly go to a beach but we also like to do other things besides lady at a beach. Site seeing would be nice. Any ideas???
any ideas for winter vacation???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Washington DC Metro
- 3 Jersey City Parking
- 4 Kennebunkport and....?
- 5 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 6 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 7 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 8 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 9 Where to go in Maine?
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 12 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 13 Wedding in Hawaii
- 14 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 15 rain in Kauai
- 16 Alaska cruise and land
- 17 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 18 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 19 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 20 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 21 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 22 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 23 SF to DR? WTH!
- 24 NYC Itinerary Help
- 25 WISCONSIN