Yikes! I just priced out a 14 day rental beginning in Grand Junction, CO and returning in Jackson Hole, WY and it was almost $2000! As I found by playing around a little bit that the price is so high becuase I'm renting and returning in two different states. I found that if I pick up in Grand Junction and return in Salt Lake City and then rent a different car in Salt Lake and return in Jackson, it takes the total down to about $1400. I'm not sure how else i can bring this down-the total was surprising! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Any ideas for getting my CO/UT/WY car rental total down?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best places to move to Florida?
- 2 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 3 Juneau May 8th
- 4 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 5 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 6 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 7 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 8 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 9 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 10 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 11 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 12 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 13 West Coast Bound End of March
- 14 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 15 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 16 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 17 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 18 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 19 Question about Miami travel
- 20 Salt Lake City
- 21 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 22 First family ski trip
- 23 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 24 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 25 Locker at JFK