Yikes! I just priced out a 14 day rental beginning in Grand Junction, CO and returning in Jackson Hole, WY and it was almost $2000! As I found by playing around a little bit that the price is so high becuase I'm renting and returning in two different states. I found that if I pick up in Grand Junction and return in Salt Lake City and then rent a different car in Salt Lake and return in Jackson, it takes the total down to about $1400. I'm not sure how else i can bring this down-the total was surprising! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Any ideas for getting my CO/UT/WY car rental total down?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 2 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 3 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 4 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 5 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 6 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 9 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 10 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 11 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 12 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 13 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 14 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 15 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 16 Question about Boulder area
- 17 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 18 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 19 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 20 Grand Canyon in March?
- 21 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 22 California Tour Groups?
- 23 Hotel near Public Theater
- 24 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 25 Warm and don't Drive