Yikes! I just priced out a 14 day rental beginning in Grand Junction, CO and returning in Jackson Hole, WY and it was almost $2000! As I found by playing around a little bit that the price is so high becuase I'm renting and returning in two different states. I found that if I pick up in Grand Junction and return in Salt Lake City and then rent a different car in Salt Lake and return in Jackson, it takes the total down to about $1400. I'm not sure how else i can bring this down-the total was surprising! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Any ideas for getting my CO/UT/WY car rental total down?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 2 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 3 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 4 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 8 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 9 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 10 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 11 San Diego Little Italy
- 12 Key West Hotel in January
- 13 Healdsburg tips
- 14 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 15 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 16 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 17 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 18 los angeles restaurants
- 19 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 20 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 21 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 22 Calf trip
- 23 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 24 West Maui Restaurants
- 25 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help