My SO will be 50 in March and we'd like to do something special over the weekend. We don't want to spend a lot of $$$ because we're planning a longer vacation next summer. We're in northern Alabama and thinking about Disneyland??? Just as a "you're still a youngster" sort of trip. We've done lots of daytrips in the Chattanooga and Nashville areas, just looking for something a little different. Any ideas? All are welcome!
Any Ideas for a Weekend Getaway in Mar/Apr 2011
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Four days in DC
- 2 One Night at Logan Airport
- 3 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 6 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 7 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 8 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 9 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 10 Backpacking in April
- 11 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 12 Circle Oahu / luau
- 13 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 14 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 15 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 16 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 17 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 18 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 19 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 20 replica designer handbags
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 San Diego parks and attractions
- 23 Cape Cod in early April
- 24 USA with a 3 year old
- 25 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia