My SO will be 50 in March and we'd like to do something special over the weekend. We don't want to spend a lot of $$$ because we're planning a longer vacation next summer. We're in northern Alabama and thinking about Disneyland??? Just as a "you're still a youngster" sort of trip. We've done lots of daytrips in the Chattanooga and Nashville areas, just looking for something a little different. Any ideas? All are welcome!
Any Ideas for a Weekend Getaway in Mar/Apr 2011
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 2 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 3 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 4 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 5 Weekend in NYC
- 6 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 7 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 8 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 9 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 10 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 11 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 12 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 13 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 14 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 15 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 16 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 17 Breckenridge in October
- 18 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 19 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 20 Richmond highlights?
- 21 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 22 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 23 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 24 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 25 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014