Hi! Over the past few trips I have gotten so much helpful information from the Fodor Forums! Maybe you can help me again! My friend and I are both visiting Hawaii for the first time this fall, either October or November. We are 24, female, and up for some adventure! We are interested in probably staying on the main island for 5 days or so and most likely Maui for the other 5 days, but are open to suggestions. I have not found somewhere to stay yet in Maui but will most likely be staying in a hostel on the main island! We would GREATLY appreciate and helpful information on places to go or things to see etc. I already am planning on doing the North Shore Shark adventure. We do not drink, so the night scene is not necessarily of huge interest to us, although we do like to dance! We thought to rent a car on the main island and perhaps a moped on maui. Any information about places to say for cheap, things to do(non touristy) or touristy if they are really that amazing.
Any help for someone visiting Hawaii for the first time!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 3 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 4 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 5 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 Kennedy Space Center
- 8 5 week in US/Mexico
- 9 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 10 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 11 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 14 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 15 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 16 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 17 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 22 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 23 Asheville NC without a car
- 24 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 25 Myrtle Beach