Hi! Over the past few trips I have gotten so much helpful information from the Fodor Forums! Maybe you can help me again! My friend and I are both visiting Hawaii for the first time this fall, either October or November. We are 24, female, and up for some adventure! We are interested in probably staying on the main island for 5 days or so and most likely Maui for the other 5 days, but are open to suggestions. I have not found somewhere to stay yet in Maui but will most likely be staying in a hostel on the main island! We would GREATLY appreciate and helpful information on places to go or things to see etc. I already am planning on doing the North Shore Shark adventure. We do not drink, so the night scene is not necessarily of huge interest to us, although we do like to dance! We thought to rent a car on the main island and perhaps a moped on maui. Any information about places to say for cheap, things to do(non touristy) or touristy if they are really that amazing.
Any help for someone visiting Hawaii for the first time!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas hotels for families
- 2 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 3 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 4 best area to stay in san diego
- 5 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 6 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 7 San Antonio Hotels
- 8 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 9 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 10 Do I need to buy tickets in advance for Chicago Art Institute?
- 11 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 12 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 13 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 14 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 15 Two airports to choose from?
- 16 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 17 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 18 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 19 San Francisco - mid October
- 20 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 21 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 22 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 23 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 24 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 25 layover