Hi! Over the past few trips I have gotten so much helpful information from the Fodor Forums! Maybe you can help me again! My friend and I are both visiting Hawaii for the first time this fall, either October or November. We are 24, female, and up for some adventure! We are interested in probably staying on the main island for 5 days or so and most likely Maui for the other 5 days, but are open to suggestions. I have not found somewhere to stay yet in Maui but will most likely be staying in a hostel on the main island! We would GREATLY appreciate and helpful information on places to go or things to see etc. I already am planning on doing the North Shore Shark adventure. We do not drink, so the night scene is not necessarily of huge interest to us, although we do like to dance! We thought to rent a car on the main island and perhaps a moped on maui. Any information about places to say for cheap, things to do(non touristy) or touristy if they are really that amazing.
Any help for someone visiting Hawaii for the first time!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for Next Destination
- 2 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 3 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 4 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 5 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 6 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 7 4 week family trip ideas
- 8 Tucson area flooding
- 9 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 10 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 11 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 12 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 13 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 14 St. Simon, Georgia
- 15 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 16 Moving to New Jersey
- 17 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 18 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 19 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 20 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 21 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 22 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 23 West Coast Road Trip
- 24 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 25 Need Minnesota leaf color reports