I live in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida and I don't have a drivers license. I go to England for 2-3 weeks every year on vacation. Are there any good taxis or car services that would take me from a 30 floor apartment building in Sunny Isles Beach to Miami international airport?
Any good taxis/car services in Miami, Florida?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 2 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 3 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 4 USA with a 3 year old
- 5 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 6 San Diego parks and attractions
- 7 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 8 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 9 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 10 Universal studios/Orlando
- 11 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 12 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 15 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 16 Alaska
- 17 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 18 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 19 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 20 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 21 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 22 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 23 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 24 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 25 Quiet hotel room in University district?