I live in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida and I don't have a drivers license. I go to England for 2-3 weeks every year on vacation. Are there any good taxis or car services that would take me from a 30 floor apartment building in Sunny Isles Beach to Miami international airport?
Any good taxis/car services in Miami, Florida?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 2 Getaway
- 3 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 4 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 5 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 6 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 7 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 8 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 9 Theater Historians
- 10 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 11 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 12 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 13 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 14 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 15 Boston hotel & transportation
- 16 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 17 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 18 NBA tickets??
- 19 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 20 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 21 Air Connections on Maui
- 22 hilton capital
- 23 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 24 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 25 Ski Season Underway in Colorado