I live in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida and I don't have a drivers license. I go to England for 2-3 weeks every year on vacation. Are there any good taxis or car services that would take me from a 30 floor apartment building in Sunny Isles Beach to Miami international airport?
Any good taxis/car services in Miami, Florida?
View all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 3 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 4 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 5 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 6 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 7 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 8 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 9 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 10 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 11 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 12 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 13 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 14 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 15 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 16 St. Augustine, Florida
- 17 San Antonio
- 18 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 19 hotel near Met NYC
- 20 Where should I move to?
- 21 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 22 Fripp island
- 23 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 24 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 25 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip