We will travel through the westcoast at the end of may 2014. We will move around a lot, and have soms periods where we stay with family and stay in one place, or make daily trips in the surrounding area. Feedback on our schedule would be more than welcome!
May 26: Las vegas
May 27: Las Vegas
May 28: Drive to Bryce NationalPark (Stay in Jucy Rental)
May 29: Bryce
May 30: Drive to Zion National Park (Stay in Jucy Rental)
May 31: Drive to North Rim Grand Canyon (Stay in Jucy Rental)
June 1: Las Vegas (Drop off Jucy Rental,Continue in normal car)
June 2: Drive to Sequoia National Park
June 3: Drive to Groveland
June 4: Groveland
June 5: Groveland
June 6: San Francisco
June 7: Santa Rosa CA
June 8: Santa Rosa CA
June 9: Santa Rosa CA
June 10: Santa Rosa CA
June 11: San Francisco
June 12: San Francisco
June 13: Drive to Cambria
June 14: Los Angeles
June 15: Los Angeles
June 16: Drive to Las Vegas
June 17: Fly back home from Las Vegas
Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 2 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 3 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 4 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 5 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 6 Hawaii
- 7 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 8 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 9 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 10 River Cafe
- 11 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 12 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 13 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 14 New Fire: Yosemite/Oakhurst
- 15 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 16 How to Kill Time Overnite in NYC?
- 17 Long Island Advice
- 18 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 19 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 20 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 21 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 22 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 23 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help
- 24 Drive from Seattle to Reno
- 25 Hawaii with kids