We will travel through the westcoast at the end of may 2014. We will move around a lot, and have soms periods where we stay with family and stay in one place, or make daily trips in the surrounding area. Feedback on our schedule would be more than welcome!
May 26: Las vegas
May 27: Las Vegas
May 28: Drive to Bryce NationalPark (Stay in Jucy Rental)
May 29: Bryce
May 30: Drive to Zion National Park (Stay in Jucy Rental)
May 31: Drive to North Rim Grand Canyon (Stay in Jucy Rental)
June 1: Las Vegas (Drop off Jucy Rental,Continue in normal car)
June 2: Drive to Sequoia National Park
June 3: Drive to Groveland
June 4: Groveland
June 5: Groveland
June 6: San Francisco
June 7: Santa Rosa CA
June 8: Santa Rosa CA
June 9: Santa Rosa CA
June 10: Santa Rosa CA
June 11: San Francisco
June 12: San Francisco
June 13: Drive to Cambria
June 14: Los Angeles
June 15: Los Angeles
June 16: Drive to Las Vegas
June 17: Fly back home from Las Vegas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 2 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 3 Back from the Big Easy
- 4 Border crossing
- 5 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 6 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 7 Cross country tips
- 8 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 9 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 10 Ideas for New York
- 11 Parka in PA during February?
- 12 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 13 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 14 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 15 Driving Alaska
- 16 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 17 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 18 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 19 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 20 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 21 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 22 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 23 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 24 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 25 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!