We will travel through the westcoast at the end of may 2014. We will move around a lot, and have soms periods where we stay with family and stay in one place, or make daily trips in the surrounding area. Feedback on our schedule would be more than welcome!
May 26: Las vegas
May 27: Las Vegas
May 28: Drive to Bryce NationalPark (Stay in Jucy Rental)
May 29: Bryce
May 30: Drive to Zion National Park (Stay in Jucy Rental)
May 31: Drive to North Rim Grand Canyon (Stay in Jucy Rental)
June 1: Las Vegas (Drop off Jucy Rental,Continue in normal car)
June 2: Drive to Sequoia National Park
June 3: Drive to Groveland
June 4: Groveland
June 5: Groveland
June 6: San Francisco
June 7: Santa Rosa CA
June 8: Santa Rosa CA
June 9: Santa Rosa CA
June 10: Santa Rosa CA
June 11: San Francisco
June 12: San Francisco
June 13: Drive to Cambria
June 14: Los Angeles
June 15: Los Angeles
June 16: Drive to Las Vegas
June 17: Fly back home from Las Vegas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 2 Chicago to Charleston
- 3 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 4 Retiring in NM?
- 5 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 6 Route Planning for East USA
- 7 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 8 Utah National Parks visit
- 9 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 10 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 11 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 12 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 13 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 14 universal studios and disney
- 15 Honeymoon out west.
- 16 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 17 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 18 How many states have you been to?
- 19 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 20 USA, Trip to the south
- 21 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 22 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 23 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 24 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 25 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!