We will travel through the westcoast at the end of may 2014. We will move around a lot, and have soms periods where we stay with family and stay in one place, or make daily trips in the surrounding area. Feedback on our schedule would be more than welcome!
May 26: Las vegas
May 27: Las Vegas
May 28: Drive to Bryce NationalPark (Stay in Jucy Rental)
May 29: Bryce
May 30: Drive to Zion National Park (Stay in Jucy Rental)
May 31: Drive to North Rim Grand Canyon (Stay in Jucy Rental)
June 1: Las Vegas (Drop off Jucy Rental,Continue in normal car)
June 2: Drive to Sequoia National Park
June 3: Drive to Groveland
June 4: Groveland
June 5: Groveland
June 6: San Francisco
June 7: Santa Rosa CA
June 8: Santa Rosa CA
June 9: Santa Rosa CA
June 10: Santa Rosa CA
June 11: San Francisco
June 12: San Francisco
June 13: Drive to Cambria
June 14: Los Angeles
June 15: Los Angeles
June 16: Drive to Las Vegas
June 17: Fly back home from Las Vegas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 2 Yellowstone June 2014
- 3 Ticket to Matilda on 7/16, NYC
- 4 2 months in Hawaii!
- 5 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 6 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 7 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 8 NEEDED: Travel Agent for Honeymoon in Hawaii
- 9 Horseback riding in Waipio Valley
- 10 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 11 Annapolis to Boston
- 12 Road Trip
- 13 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 14 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 15 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 16 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 17 Vegetarian in Boston
- 18 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 19 Maui hotel for 20 somethings...
- 20 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 21 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 22 Hawaii vacation- please help
- 23 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 24 Washington, D.C. Metro info please?
- 25 Seeing An "American" Icon
Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!