We will travel through the westcoast at the end of may 2014. We will move around a lot, and have soms periods where we stay with family and stay in one place, or make daily trips in the surrounding area. Feedback on our schedule would be more than welcome!
May 26: Las vegas
May 27: Las Vegas
May 28: Drive to Bryce NationalPark (Stay in Jucy Rental)
May 29: Bryce
May 30: Drive to Zion National Park (Stay in Jucy Rental)
May 31: Drive to North Rim Grand Canyon (Stay in Jucy Rental)
June 1: Las Vegas (Drop off Jucy Rental,Continue in normal car)
June 2: Drive to Sequoia National Park
June 3: Drive to Groveland
June 4: Groveland
June 5: Groveland
June 6: San Francisco
June 7: Santa Rosa CA
June 8: Santa Rosa CA
June 9: Santa Rosa CA
June 10: Santa Rosa CA
June 11: San Francisco
June 12: San Francisco
June 13: Drive to Cambria
June 14: Los Angeles
June 15: Los Angeles
June 16: Drive to Las Vegas
June 17: Fly back home from Las Vegas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 2 Washington DC with kids
- 3 About In-road Tours and Travels
- 4 help from a true New Yorker.
- 5 http://metabogarciniahelp.com/lmage-eye-serum/
- 6 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 7 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 8 waiting line queue management system
- 9 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 10 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 11 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 12 Safety Concerns
- 13 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 14 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 15 Alaska independent tour for group
- 16 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 17 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 18 5 days in Colorado
- 19 Trip to northern California
- 20 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 21 40th in Key West
- 22 Downtown Chicago
- 23 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 24 Alaska -public transport
- 25 Hamilton Broadway
Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!