We will travel through the westcoast at the end of may 2014. We will move around a lot, and have soms periods where we stay with family and stay in one place, or make daily trips in the surrounding area. Feedback on our schedule would be more than welcome!
May 26: Las vegas
May 27: Las Vegas
May 28: Drive to Bryce NationalPark (Stay in Jucy Rental)
May 29: Bryce
May 30: Drive to Zion National Park (Stay in Jucy Rental)
May 31: Drive to North Rim Grand Canyon (Stay in Jucy Rental)
June 1: Las Vegas (Drop off Jucy Rental,Continue in normal car)
June 2: Drive to Sequoia National Park
June 3: Drive to Groveland
June 4: Groveland
June 5: Groveland
June 6: San Francisco
June 7: Santa Rosa CA
June 8: Santa Rosa CA
June 9: Santa Rosa CA
June 10: Santa Rosa CA
June 11: San Francisco
June 12: San Francisco
June 13: Drive to Cambria
June 14: Los Angeles
June 15: Los Angeles
June 16: Drive to Las Vegas
June 17: Fly back home from Las Vegas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 2 Traveling with an infant
- 3 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 4 Seeking Advice/Itineraries
- 5 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 6 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 7 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 8 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 9 Ybor City - Best accommodation??
- 10 Ybor City - Best accommodation??
- 11 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 12 driving RT 66
- 13 Birthday vacation ideas
- 14 From Newark to Manhattan
- 15 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 16 Relocating to Washington DC
- 17 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 18 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 19 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 20 Acadia National Park
- 21 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 22 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 23 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 24 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 25 Entrance Time for Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands NPs?
Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!