We will travel through the westcoast at the end of may 2014. We will move around a lot, and have soms periods where we stay with family and stay in one place, or make daily trips in the surrounding area. Feedback on our schedule would be more than welcome!
May 26: Las vegas
May 27: Las Vegas
May 28: Drive to Bryce NationalPark (Stay in Jucy Rental)
May 29: Bryce
May 30: Drive to Zion National Park (Stay in Jucy Rental)
May 31: Drive to North Rim Grand Canyon (Stay in Jucy Rental)
June 1: Las Vegas (Drop off Jucy Rental,Continue in normal car)
June 2: Drive to Sequoia National Park
June 3: Drive to Groveland
June 4: Groveland
June 5: Groveland
June 6: San Francisco
June 7: Santa Rosa CA
June 8: Santa Rosa CA
June 9: Santa Rosa CA
June 10: Santa Rosa CA
June 11: San Francisco
June 12: San Francisco
June 13: Drive to Cambria
June 14: Los Angeles
June 15: Los Angeles
June 16: Drive to Las Vegas
June 17: Fly back home from Las Vegas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 2 AZ and UT family road trip-seeking advice
- 3 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 4 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 5 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 6 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 7 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 8 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 9 road trip
- 10 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 11 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 12 FLL to Key West
- 13 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 14 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 15 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 16 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 17 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 18 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 19 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 20 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 21 New Itinerary
- 22 Las vegas and nearby
- 23 Cape Cod trip report
- 24 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 25 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions
Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!