Aussies heading to Las Vegas next May. Having a couple of days in LV before taking off on a road trip around Grand Canyon, New Mexico, Bryce Canyon, Zion then back to LV for a few more days. We then fly to Vancouver for a couple of weeks before returning to LV for 3 more nights. Then it's home downunder. So....can anyone tell us if it is better to book LV well ahead or wait and try to pick up rooms nearer the date. We would like to go a little upmarket eg Wynn's, MGM Signature but need to get a 'special'. We are trying to avoid weekend pool party hotels but do want a lovely pool to cool off in. Also, are there any specific web sites for the flight - have tried www.farecompare.com, www.jetabroad.com and www.flightnetwork.com. Really appreciate any info.
Any clues for bargain Las Vegas accommodation and flights LV to Vancouver
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 day trip to California
- 2 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 3 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 4 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 Rafting near Denali
- 7 New York City Restaurants
- 8 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 9 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 10 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 11 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 12 Kennedy Space Center
- 13 Week in October in Maine
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 16 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 17 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 18 B-Day Mini adventure
- 19 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 20 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 21 Timeshare Nightmares
- 22 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 23 Fun restaurant for kids before Broadway play
- 24 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 25 Commuting from Long Beach NY to Tarrytown NY for work, need advice HELP!