Aussies heading to Las Vegas next May. Having a couple of days in LV before taking off on a road trip around Grand Canyon, New Mexico, Bryce Canyon, Zion then back to LV for a few more days. We then fly to Vancouver for a couple of weeks before returning to LV for 3 more nights. Then it's home downunder. So....can anyone tell us if it is better to book LV well ahead or wait and try to pick up rooms nearer the date. We would like to go a little upmarket eg Wynn's, MGM Signature but need to get a 'special'. We are trying to avoid weekend pool party hotels but do want a lovely pool to cool off in. Also, are there any specific web sites for the flight - have tried www.farecompare.com, www.jetabroad.com and www.flightnetwork.com. Really appreciate any info.
Any clues for bargain Las Vegas accommodation and flights LV to Vancouver
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 2 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 3 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 Kennedy Space Center
- 8 5 week in US/Mexico
- 9 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 10 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 11 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 14 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 15 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 16 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 17 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 22 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 23 Asheville NC without a car
- 24 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 25 Myrtle Beach