Aussies heading to Las Vegas next May. Having a couple of days in LV before taking off on a road trip around Grand Canyon, New Mexico, Bryce Canyon, Zion then back to LV for a few more days. We then fly to Vancouver for a couple of weeks before returning to LV for 3 more nights. Then it's home downunder. So....can anyone tell us if it is better to book LV well ahead or wait and try to pick up rooms nearer the date. We would like to go a little upmarket eg Wynn's, MGM Signature but need to get a 'special'. We are trying to avoid weekend pool party hotels but do want a lovely pool to cool off in. Also, are there any specific web sites for the flight - have tried www.farecompare.com, www.jetabroad.com and www.flightnetwork.com. Really appreciate any info.
Any clues for bargain Las Vegas accommodation and flights LV to Vancouver
View all United States activity »
- 1 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 2 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 3 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 4 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 7 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 8 hotel near Met NYC
- 9 Oahu Information
- 10 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 11 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 12 Warm and don't Drive
- 13 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 14 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 15 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 16 Hotel near Public Theater
- 17 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 One day in Washington DC
- 20 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 21 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 22 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 23 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 Key West on NYE