Aussies heading to Las Vegas next May. Having a couple of days in LV before taking off on a road trip around Grand Canyon, New Mexico, Bryce Canyon, Zion then back to LV for a few more days. We then fly to Vancouver for a couple of weeks before returning to LV for 3 more nights. Then it's home downunder. So....can anyone tell us if it is better to book LV well ahead or wait and try to pick up rooms nearer the date. We would like to go a little upmarket eg Wynn's, MGM Signature but need to get a 'special'. We are trying to avoid weekend pool party hotels but do want a lovely pool to cool off in. Also, are there any specific web sites for the flight - have tried www.farecompare.com, www.jetabroad.com and www.flightnetwork.com. Really appreciate any info.
Any clues for bargain Las Vegas accommodation and flights LV to Vancouver
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 2 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 3 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 4 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 5 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 8 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 11 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 14 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 15 Kennedy Space Center
- 16 Jersey City Parking
- 17 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 18 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 19 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 20 Asheville NC without a car
- 21 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 22 Myrtle Beach
- 23 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 24 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 25 Colorado in the summer!