Aussies heading to Las Vegas next May. Having a couple of days in LV before taking off on a road trip around Grand Canyon, New Mexico, Bryce Canyon, Zion then back to LV for a few more days. We then fly to Vancouver for a couple of weeks before returning to LV for 3 more nights. Then it's home downunder. So....can anyone tell us if it is better to book LV well ahead or wait and try to pick up rooms nearer the date. We would like to go a little upmarket eg Wynn's, MGM Signature but need to get a 'special'. We are trying to avoid weekend pool party hotels but do want a lovely pool to cool off in. Also, are there any specific web sites for the flight - have tried www.farecompare.com, www.jetabroad.com and www.flightnetwork.com. Really appreciate any info.
Any clues for bargain Las Vegas accommodation and flights LV to Vancouver
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 united and carry-ons
- 2 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 3 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 4 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 7 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 8 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 9 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 10 Philadelphia
- 11 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 12 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 13 USA with a 3 year old
- 14 First family ski trip
- 15 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 16 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 17 NYC theatre broadway
- 18 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 19 Universal studios/Orlando
- 20 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 21 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 22 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 23 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 24 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 25 Salt Lake City, Utah