We would like to go to an Amish area and spend a few days travelling around. Could anyone suggest where we should go? Would it be better to go to Pennsylvania or Indiana? Any advice, links, tips, accommodation recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Any Amish answers please?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 2 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 3 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 4 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 5 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 6 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 7 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 8 Northwest USA
- 9 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 10 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 11 Self guided White House tour
- 12 Los Angeles day trips
- 13 middlebury vt snow
- 14 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 15 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 16 LA for a day and a half
- 17 Texas
- 18 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 19 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 20 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 21 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 22 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 23 Moving to CT
- 24 Hotels Philly
- 25 Drive down the West Coast 2015