We would like to go to an Amish area and spend a few days travelling around. Could anyone suggest where we should go? Would it be better to go to Pennsylvania or Indiana? Any advice, links, tips, accommodation recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Any Amish answers please?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kennedy Space Center
- 2 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 3 5 week in US/Mexico
- 4 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 5 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 6 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 9 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 12 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 13 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 14 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 15 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 16 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 17 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 18 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 19 Jersey City Parking
- 20 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 21 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 22 Asheville NC without a car
- 23 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 24 Myrtle Beach
- 25 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State