We're supposed to go to NY last weekend of October but looking at the hotel prices around this time we're instead thinking about going to CT. We can always take the train into NY over the day? Do you know of any nice b&b's or hotels in the Litchfield area? Longing to see some fall colors this looks like a nice place to be? How's the foliage end of October and are there things to do in Litchfield and how long does it take to go into NY City from there?
Any affordable nice hotels around CT-how about Litchfield?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 2 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 3 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 4 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 5 Looking for a beach front place from central to northern Cal
- 6 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 7 New York Yankee Station
- 8 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 9 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 10 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 11 Roads into Estes Park
- 12 Whale watching
- 13 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 14 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 15 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 16 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 17 Houston in September
- 18 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 19 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 20 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 21 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 22 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 23 Road Trip
- 24 New York City Restaurants
- 25 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit