We're supposed to go to NY last weekend of October but looking at the hotel prices around this time we're instead thinking about going to CT. We can always take the train into NY over the day? Do you know of any nice b&b's or hotels in the Litchfield area? Longing to see some fall colors this looks like a nice place to be? How's the foliage end of October and are there things to do in Litchfield and how long does it take to go into NY City from there?
Any affordable nice hotels around CT-how about Litchfield?
- 1 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 2 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 3 Airport luggage tamparing
- 4 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 5 Newport, RI Questions
- 6 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 7 Brandywine Valley for one or 2 nights - museum suggestions please
- 8 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 9 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 10 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 11 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 12 How to plan San Diego trip
- 13 IMPORTANT! Hawaii Ocean Safety Tips!
- 14 Washington Wineries
- 15 California, Northern
- 16 GROCERY STORES MAUI, HAWAII
- 17 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 18 Visitor ocean awareness Kauai/statewide
- 19 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 20 Best museums and botanical gardens in the Hawaiian Islands?
- 21 Maui Rain Forest Hike vs Haleakala Crater Hike vs Downhill Bike Ride
- 22 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 23 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 24 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 25 Using public transit in San Diego