We're supposed to go to NY last weekend of October but looking at the hotel prices around this time we're instead thinking about going to CT. We can always take the train into NY over the day? Do you know of any nice b&b's or hotels in the Litchfield area? Longing to see some fall colors this looks like a nice place to be? How's the foliage end of October and are there things to do in Litchfield and how long does it take to go into NY City from there?
Any affordable nice hotels around CT-how about Litchfield?
- 1 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 2 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 3 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 4 American Airlines reservation question
- 5 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 6 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 7 Albuquerque to Denver
- 8 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 9 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 10 I need a cell phone for 2 months. Which one ?
- 11 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 12 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 13 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 14 Newport, RI Questions
- 15 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 16 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 17 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 18 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 19 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 20 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 21 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 22 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 23 Car trip from Seattle
- 24 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 25 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US