A group of six of us from Ireland have 2 weeks vacation and are going to drive from Nashville to New Oreans over Sept/ October time . Thanks to all the advice I received in the last 2 weeks . We are going to spend 4 nights in Nashville ( we arrive late evening in Nashville) 2 nights in Mephis and then drive down on Highway 61 over 4 days We intend to stay one night each in Clarksdale Vicksburg Natchez and Baton Rouge and spend last 4 days in New Orleans.We were wondering is there much to see in Baton Rouge or should we spend a night somewhere else on route.
Any advice on where to stay on route 61 on way to New Orleans?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 2 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 3 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 4 Oahu ideas
- 5 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 6 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 7 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 8 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 9 Best places to move to Florida?
- 10 West Coast Bound End of March
- 11 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 12 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 13 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 14 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 15 Key Largo, FL
- 16 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 17 Death Valley in June
- 18 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 19 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 20 San Diego grocery stores
- 21 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 22 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 23 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 24 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 25 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis