A group of six of us from Ireland have 2 weeks vacation and are going to drive from Nashville to New Oreans over Sept/ October time . Thanks to all the advice I received in the last 2 weeks . We are going to spend 4 nights in Nashville ( we arrive late evening in Nashville) 2 nights in Mephis and then drive down on Highway 61 over 4 days We intend to stay one night each in Clarksdale Vicksburg Natchez and Baton Rouge and spend last 4 days in New Orleans.We were wondering is there much to see in Baton Rouge or should we spend a night somewhere else on route.
Any advice on where to stay on route 61 on way to New Orleans?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sell Cvv, Dumps Track 1&2, Plastic cards and Transfer WU
- 2 Pavtube Back to School Coupons 2014: Giveaway + Biggest Coupons
- 3 Houston in September
- 4 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 5 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 6 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 7 late-night DC restaurant
- 8 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 9 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 10 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 11 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 12 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 13 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful
- 14 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 15 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 16 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 17 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 18 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 19 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 20 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 21 HAWAII: Honolulu Airport Question
- 22 Oahu ideas
- 23 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 24 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 25 cape cod seashore rail trail