A group of six of us from Ireland have 2 weeks vacation and are going to drive from Nashville to New Oreans over Sept/ October time . Thanks to all the advice I received in the last 2 weeks . We are going to spend 4 nights in Nashville ( we arrive late evening in Nashville) 2 nights in Mephis and then drive down on Highway 61 over 4 days We intend to stay one night each in Clarksdale Vicksburg Natchez and Baton Rouge and spend last 4 days in New Orleans.We were wondering is there much to see in Baton Rouge or should we spend a night somewhere else on route.
Any advice on where to stay on route 61 on way to New Orleans?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 2 Extra storage for your kayak
- 3 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 4 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 5 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 6 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 7 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 8 Warm and don't Drive
- 9 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 10 Savanah Sojourn
- 11 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 12 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 13 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 14 Madison Square Garden
- 15 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 16 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 17 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 18 St. Augustine, Florida
- 19 hotel near Met NYC
- 20 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 21 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 22 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 23 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 24 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 25 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights