A group of six of us from Ireland have 2 weeks vacation and are going to drive from Nashville to New Oreans over Sept/ October time . Thanks to all the advice I received in the last 2 weeks . We are going to spend 4 nights in Nashville ( we arrive late evening in Nashville) 2 nights in Mephis and then drive down on Highway 61 over 4 days We intend to stay one night each in Clarksdale Vicksburg Natchez and Baton Rouge and spend last 4 days in New Orleans.We were wondering is there much to see in Baton Rouge or should we spend a night somewhere else on route.
Any advice on where to stay on route 61 on way to New Orleans?
- 1 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 2 stay near newark or nyc
- 3 Cape Ann area
- 4 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 5 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 6 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 7 Kauai golf
- 8 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 9 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 10 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 11 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 12 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 13 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 14 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 15 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 16 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 17 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 18 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 19 Minneapolis Hotel
- 20 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 21 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 22 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 23 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 24 Washington Wineries
- 25 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE