A group of six of us from Ireland have 2 weeks vacation and are going to drive from Nashville to New Oreans over Sept/ October time . Thanks to all the advice I received in the last 2 weeks . We are going to spend 4 nights in Nashville ( we arrive late evening in Nashville) 2 nights in Mephis and then drive down on Highway 61 over 4 days We intend to stay one night each in Clarksdale Vicksburg Natchez and Baton Rouge and spend last 4 days in New Orleans.We were wondering is there much to see in Baton Rouge or should we spend a night somewhere else on route.
Any advice on where to stay on route 61 on way to New Orleans?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite Lodging
- 2 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 3 Fairbanks Alaska
- 4 Worst Restaurants in America
- 5 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 6 What's new on Maui?
- 7 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 8 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 9 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 10 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 11 Jensen Beach - Vistana Beach Club
- 12 Broadway choices
- 13 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 14 Question About Sealodge
- 15 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 16 Colorado aspen updates
- 17 New England Skiing
- 18 4 week family trip ideas
- 19 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 20 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 21 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 22 Florida KeysL Big Pine Key or Tavernier
- 23 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 24 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 25 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer