Sorry for this weird request but has anyone got any recommendations for some good antique jewelry stores in Los Angeles and San Francisco. I'm wanting to get a ring set in an antique style setting. I'm from Melbourne and there's a great store here called Kozminsky, but unfortunately it's very over priced. I've heard San Francisco has some great antique stores but I don't have time to look at every store so am hoping someone can narrow down the search for me. Or alternatively does anyone know of some jewellers who do really fine settings.
Antique Jewelry Stores California
- 1 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 2 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 3 Trying To Find a Place
- 4 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 5 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 6 One day in NYC
- 7 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 8 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 9 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 10 Key West at Christmas time
- 11 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 12 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 13 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 14 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 15 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 16 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 17 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 18 Columbus food !
- 19 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 20 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 21 Updates from Hanalei
- 22 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions
- 23 Grand Rapids to Traverse City - Where to stop?
- 24 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 25 Wildfire near Yosemite