Regarding Antelope Island, located at the Great Salt Lake: Are the bison normally visible & at a fairly close-up distance, or are they oftentimes quite far away from the eyes of the tourists? I went there some years ago, and if I remember correctly, if we saw any bison at all, they were way far off.
Antelope Island buffalo
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 2 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 3 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 4 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 5 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 6 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 7 Washington DC in Spring?
- 8 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 9 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 10 trains in Europe
- 11 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 12 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 13 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 14 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 15 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 16 NBA tickets??
- 17 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 18 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 19 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 20 Alaskan coast travel options
- 21 USA trip
- 22 Timeshare Nightmares
- 23 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 24 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 25 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!