I am in the pre-planning stage for a long overdue Grand Canyon/Bryce/Zion trip for mid June 2010. My plan so far is to start and end in Las Vegas and to do 2 nights each GC south, GC north, Bryce and Zion in that order. Adding another night to Zion or GC south could be an option. We want to see Antelope Canyon too. Should this be done as an overnight in Page or could we just as easily do it as a drive by on our way from GC south to GC north? I realize there are other things to do in this area like a Colorado river float trip and right now am leaning towards spending a night there so we could do a little more exploring in the area. I don't want the trip to exceed 10 nights. Help?
Antelope Canyon as a drive by or spend the night in Page, Arizona?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 4 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 5 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 6 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 7 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 8 Locker at JFK
- 9 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 10 San Diego grocery stores
- 11 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 12 Best places to move to Florida?
- 13 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 14 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 15 Question about Miami travel
- 16 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 17 Key Largo, FL
- 18 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 19 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 20 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 21 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 22 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 23 West Coast Bound End of March
- 24 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 25 Austin Anniversary Dinner