I am in the pre-planning stage for a long overdue Grand Canyon/Bryce/Zion trip for mid June 2010. My plan so far is to start and end in Las Vegas and to do 2 nights each GC south, GC north, Bryce and Zion in that order. Adding another night to Zion or GC south could be an option. We want to see Antelope Canyon too. Should this be done as an overnight in Page or could we just as easily do it as a drive by on our way from GC south to GC north? I realize there are other things to do in this area like a Colorado river float trip and right now am leaning towards spending a night there so we could do a little more exploring in the area. I don't want the trip to exceed 10 nights. Help?
Antelope Canyon as a drive by or spend the night in Page, Arizona?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Refining my California Itinerary
- 2 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 3 Oregon Road Trip
- 4 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 5 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 6 Getaway
- 7 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 8 Moving to New Jersey
- 9 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 10 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 11 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 12 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 13 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 14 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 15 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 16 St. Simon, Georgia
- 17 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 18 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 19 4 week family trip ideas
- 20 Christmas in TX
- 21 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 22 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 23 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 24 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 25 Ben Landa