I am in the pre-planning stage for a long overdue Grand Canyon/Bryce/Zion trip for mid June 2010. My plan so far is to start and end in Las Vegas and to do 2 nights each GC south, GC north, Bryce and Zion in that order. Adding another night to Zion or GC south could be an option. We want to see Antelope Canyon too. Should this be done as an overnight in Page or could we just as easily do it as a drive by on our way from GC south to GC north? I realize there are other things to do in this area like a Colorado river float trip and right now am leaning towards spending a night there so we could do a little more exploring in the area. I don't want the trip to exceed 10 nights. Help?
Antelope Canyon as a drive by or spend the night in Page, Arizona?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to dress in Vegas
- 2 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 3 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 4 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 5 Breckenridge in October
- 6 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 7 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 8 Chicago Questions
- 9 USA trip
- 10 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 11 NBA tickets??
- 12 Orlando for Work
- 13 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 14 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 15 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 16 charlotte
- 17 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 18 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 19 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 20 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 21 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 22 camaro hire in waikiki
- 23 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 24 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 25 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope