I am in the pre-planning stage for a long overdue Grand Canyon/Bryce/Zion trip for mid June 2010. My plan so far is to start and end in Las Vegas and to do 2 nights each GC south, GC north, Bryce and Zion in that order. Adding another night to Zion or GC south could be an option. We want to see Antelope Canyon too. Should this be done as an overnight in Page or could we just as easily do it as a drive by on our way from GC south to GC north? I realize there are other things to do in this area like a Colorado river float trip and right now am leaning towards spending a night there so we could do a little more exploring in the area. I don't want the trip to exceed 10 nights. Help?
Antelope Canyon as a drive by or spend the night in Page, Arizona?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 2 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 3 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 4 Dining in D.C.
- 5 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 6 Jersey City Parking
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 Washington DC Metro
- 9 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 10 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 11 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 12 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 13 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 14 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 15 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 16 Alaska cruise and land
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 19 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 20 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 21 NYC taxi vs car service
- 22 rain in Kauai
- 23 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 24 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 25 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?