My husband and I are planning our one year anniversary trip for the end of September. We love good food, wine, beer, sand, and water haha. We want to stay on the beach, but would rather go somewhere other than Destin/Panama City/Orange Beach/Gulf Shores. We live in North Alabama and are willing to drive up to 8-10 hours. Our price range would be around $150- $250 per night.
Thank you all in advance for your advice and wonderful suggestions.
Anniversary Trip in September: Georgia, South Carolina, or Florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California San Diego area lodging
- 2 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 3 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 4 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 5 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 6 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 7 Advice on Roadtrip
- 8 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 9 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 10 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 11 North Conway, Jackson or where to stay in October
- 12 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 13 Furnace Creek Inn or Ranch
- 14 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 15 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 16 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 17 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 18 Montana- what are must see places?
- 19 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 20 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 21 from Moab to Bryce
- 22 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 23 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 24 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 25 Saison, Chez Panisse, Other Top Restaurants in SF Area