My husband and I are planning our one year anniversary trip for the end of September. We love good food, wine, beer, sand, and water haha. We want to stay on the beach, but would rather go somewhere other than Destin/Panama City/Orange Beach/Gulf Shores. We live in North Alabama and are willing to drive up to 8-10 hours. Our price range would be around $150- $250 per night.
Thank you all in advance for your advice and wonderful suggestions.
Anniversary Trip in September: Georgia, South Carolina, or Florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Full moon night in Mansarovar Lake on 02 June 2015 (Purnima)
- 2 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 3 Hotels near beach orange county
- 4 Coronado Ferry
- 5 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 6 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 7 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 8 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 9 Colorado trip in early May
- 10 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 11 Grand Marais?
- 12 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 13 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 14 Maine in latter half of September
- 15 Seattle hotels
- 16 Seattle in April
- 17 Seattle Visit April
- 18 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 19 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 20 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 21 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 22 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 23 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 24 Colorado trip
- 25 NY to Asheville then country place to stay