My husband and I are planning our one year anniversary trip for the end of September. We love good food, wine, beer, sand, and water haha. We want to stay on the beach, but would rather go somewhere other than Destin/Panama City/Orange Beach/Gulf Shores. We live in North Alabama and are willing to drive up to 8-10 hours. Our price range would be around $150- $250 per night.
Thank you all in advance for your advice and wonderful suggestions.
Anniversary Trip in September: Georgia, South Carolina, or Florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 2 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 3 Seattle Hyatts
- 4 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 5 Mesa Verde
- 6 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 7 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 8 relocating travel
- 9 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 10 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 11 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 12 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 13 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 14 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 15 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 16 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 17 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 18 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 19 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 20 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 21 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 22 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 23 ONP help
- 24 NYC Clubs for live music
- 25 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area