My husband and I are planning our one year anniversary trip for the end of September. We love good food, wine, beer, sand, and water haha. We want to stay on the beach, but would rather go somewhere other than Destin/Panama City/Orange Beach/Gulf Shores. We live in North Alabama and are willing to drive up to 8-10 hours. Our price range would be around $150- $250 per night.
Thank you all in advance for your advice and wonderful suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 2 Mt Rushmore/Badlands late March?
- 3 Biloxi Suggestions
- 4 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 5 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 6 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 7 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 8 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 9 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 10 Martha's Vineyard area
- 11 Maui: 2014 Christmas week
- 12 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 13 Places to visit with a one year old between MA and WV.
- 14 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 15 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 16 Chicago - Family Weekend
- 17 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 18 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 19 Kauai Kona Coast Resort Beachboy
- 20 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 21 Western U.S. Road trip
- 22 Family trip to Arizona/Utah National Parks
- 23 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 24 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 25 16 Days Utah National Parks
Anniversary Trip in September: Georgia, South Carolina, or Florida