My husband and I are planning our one year anniversary trip for the end of September. We love good food, wine, beer, sand, and water haha. We want to stay on the beach, but would rather go somewhere other than Destin/Panama City/Orange Beach/Gulf Shores. We live in North Alabama and are willing to drive up to 8-10 hours. Our price range would be around $150- $250 per night.
Thank you all in advance for your advice and wonderful suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 2 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 3 Kauai Kona Coast Resort Beachboy
- 4 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 5 Western U.S. Road trip
- 6 Family trip to Arizona/Utah National Parks
- 7 Places to visit with a one year old between MA and WV.
- 8 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 9 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 10 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 11 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 12 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 13 Driving from Denver to Ouray Colorado and back in late August
- 14 Seattle plus: San Juan Island, Victoria, or Vancouver?
- 15 Returned from Sedona
- 16 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 17 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 18 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 19 New Orleans logistics
- 20 First Trip to New Orleans
- 21 North Fork Vineyards/ Greenport Long Island trip planning
- 22 North Carolina Coast
- 23 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 24 Mt Rushmore/Badlands late March?
- 25 Wildlife hike in Colorado Springs
Anniversary Trip in September: Georgia, South Carolina, or Florida