My husband and I are planning our one year anniversary trip for the end of September. We love good food, wine, beer, sand, and water haha. We want to stay on the beach, but would rather go somewhere other than Destin/Panama City/Orange Beach/Gulf Shores. We live in North Alabama and are willing to drive up to 8-10 hours. Our price range would be around $150- $250 per night.
Thank you all in advance for your advice and wonderful suggestions.
Anniversary Trip in September: Georgia, South Carolina, or Florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 2 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 3 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 4 Hawaii
- 5 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 6 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 7 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 8 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 9 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help
- 10 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 11 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 12 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 13 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 14 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 15 River Cafe
- 16 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 17 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 18 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 19 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 20 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 21 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 22 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 23 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 24 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 25 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days