My husband and I are planning our one year anniversary trip for the end of September. We love good food, wine, beer, sand, and water haha. We want to stay on the beach, but would rather go somewhere other than Destin/Panama City/Orange Beach/Gulf Shores. We live in North Alabama and are willing to drive up to 8-10 hours. Our price range would be around $150- $250 per night.
Thank you all in advance for your advice and wonderful suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Do you travel with your US passport if just traveling in the US?
- 2 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 3 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 4 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 5 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 6 AC Hotels cheap by clean
- 7 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 8 Car Hire Alamo
- 9 NC large cabin rental - Thanksgiving
- 10 Telluride Parking - Cheaper Options
- 11 11 days SE coast road trip
- 12 International student, applying for school
- 13 Highway 1 motels
- 14 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 15 Seattle - newby questions
- 16 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 17 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 18 Mackinac or Holland?
- 19 Alabama vs. Florida Beaches
- 20 Best beach to try surfing around Monterey/Santa Cruz?
- 21 Photographers Need Maine Driving Itinerary from Fairfield County, CT
- 22 Places to stay in TX...?
- 23 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 24 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 25 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
Anniversary Trip in September: Georgia, South Carolina, or Florida