My husband and I are planning our one year anniversary trip for the end of September. We love good food, wine, beer, sand, and water haha. We want to stay on the beach, but would rather go somewhere other than Destin/Panama City/Orange Beach/Gulf Shores. We live in North Alabama and are willing to drive up to 8-10 hours. Our price range would be around $150- $250 per night.
Thank you all in advance for your advice and wonderful suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 2 Great Brunch in Tampa??
- 3 Southwest US
- 4 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 5 Does this itinerary sound reasonable? (north of SF)
- 6 New Mexico, Arizona, Utah vacation help
- 7 Lone traveler seeing Alaska in a rush!
- 8 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 9 Another Yellowstone Lodging question
- 10 Glacier to Banff
- 11 Having second thoughts regarding time allocation in NPs
- 12 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 13 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 14 Mississippi gulf coast
- 15 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 16 Bagels in Mid-town East
- 17 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 18 Boston to see Sargent works
- 19 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 20 Inns in Manteo
- 21 A Drive Through the Poconos
- 22 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 23 Inviting all friends to get “Hawaii fix” on September 5, Saturday
- 24 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 25 itinerary for 2 weeks in Oregon in early September
Anniversary Trip in September: Georgia, South Carolina, or Florida