My husband and I are planning our one year anniversary trip for the end of September. We love good food, wine, beer, sand, and water haha. We want to stay on the beach, but would rather go somewhere other than Destin/Panama City/Orange Beach/Gulf Shores. We live in North Alabama and are willing to drive up to 8-10 hours. Our price range would be around $150- $250 per night.
Thank you all in advance for your advice and wonderful suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 2 Hawaii Help
- 3 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 4 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 5 Summer in Michigan
- 6 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 7 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 8 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 9 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 10 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 11 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 12 Rafting the Colorado
- 13 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 14 Glacier National Park
- 15 5 nights stay RMNP
- 16 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 17 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 18 West Virginia/Virginia during Thanksgiving (8 days)
- 19 Any Sanibel experts?
- 20 Traveling in winter
- 21 a short trip to san francisco
- 22 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 23 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 24 South east road trip
- 25 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
Anniversary Trip in September: Georgia, South Carolina, or Florida