My husband and I are planning our one year anniversary trip for the end of September. We love good food, wine, beer, sand, and water haha. We want to stay on the beach, but would rather go somewhere other than Destin/Panama City/Orange Beach/Gulf Shores. We live in North Alabama and are willing to drive up to 8-10 hours. Our price range would be around $150- $250 per night.
Thank you all in advance for your advice and wonderful suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 2 Cashless Toll roads.
- 3 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 4 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 5 Rhode Island with a Toddler
- 6 Zion - Angel's Landing Trail Closed
- 7 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 8 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 9 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 10 Farewell from Ira
- 11 Texas to New York Flight/Hotel Tips
- 12 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 13 Summer 2016 with three Children
- 14 Pix from Paradise (the Big Island, Kauai & Maui)
- 15 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 16 Florida Keys with my retriever
- 17 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 18 Help with driving East to West
- 19 taking home sand
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Charleston, South Carolina
- 21 Where to take big family on the beach?
- 22 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 23 Broken Arrow
- 24 Need a corporate sedan in JFK
- 25 Champaigne, Illinois
Anniversary Trip in September: Georgia, South Carolina, or Florida