My husband and I are planning our one year anniversary trip for the end of September. We love good food, wine, beer, sand, and water haha. We want to stay on the beach, but would rather go somewhere other than Destin/Panama City/Orange Beach/Gulf Shores. We live in North Alabama and are willing to drive up to 8-10 hours. Our price range would be around $150- $250 per night.
Thank you all in advance for your advice and wonderful suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Snow in Cloudcroft i March
- 2 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 3 Washington DC to Orlando
- 4 Laguardia to Niagara Falls (US side)
- 5 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 6 big one ?
- 7 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 8 Long Island near Brookhaven
- 9 Florida for a while
- 10 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 11 Rental car question
- 12 Tri Rail train to Lauderdale by the Sea
- 13 Thank God I'm a Mountain Girl
- 14 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 15 5 or 6 day road trip from Seattle
- 16 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 17 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 18 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 19 Foliage in Vermont
- 20 Hiking Sandia Mountains
- 21 Grand Canyon hike
- 22 Florida apartments/condos?
- 23 Leesburg VA area restaurants
- 24 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 25 NYC - 2 days and nights mid week in May
Anniversary Trip in September: Georgia, South Carolina, or Florida