My husband and I are planning our one year anniversary trip for the end of September. We love good food, wine, beer, sand, and water haha. We want to stay on the beach, but would rather go somewhere other than Destin/Panama City/Orange Beach/Gulf Shores. We live in North Alabama and are willing to drive up to 8-10 hours. Our price range would be around $150- $250 per night.
Thank you all in advance for your advice and wonderful suggestions.
Anniversary Trip in September: Georgia, South Carolina, or Florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 2 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 3 Hotel near Miami airport
- 4 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 5 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 6 Road Trip SW
- 7 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 8 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 9 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 10 culpepper
- 11 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 12 Chicago trip
- 13 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 14 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 15 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 16 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 17 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 18 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 19 moving to florida
- 20 Santa Barbara, California
- 21 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 22 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 23 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 24 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 25 Fall vacation in Colorado