My husband and I are planning our one year anniversary trip for the end of September. We love good food, wine, beer, sand, and water haha. We want to stay on the beach, but would rather go somewhere other than Destin/Panama City/Orange Beach/Gulf Shores. We live in North Alabama and are willing to drive up to 8-10 hours. Our price range would be around $150- $250 per night.
Thank you all in advance for your advice and wonderful suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 2 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 3 Arlington funeral plans
- 4 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 5 destin resorts
- 6 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 7 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 8 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 9 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 10 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 11 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 12 Relocating to the Deep South
- 13 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 14 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 15 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 16 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 17 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 18 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 19 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 20 Airfares in the 1970's
- 21 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 22 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 23 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 24 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 25 Seattle to San Francisco
Anniversary Trip in September: Georgia, South Carolina, or Florida