We are spending our anniversary in Florida and thinking of visiting the keys.We love beach, eating and nature - not snorkelling. Wondered whether we should base ourselves at Islamorada the first day there would coincide with the actual day of our anniversary. Questions: Is Islamorada a good base? Any recommendations re anniversary meal? Any suggestions as to lodgings? I looked at Moorings Village and Spa which looks ideal.
Many thanks for any help with this.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 2 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 3 Skin Care item produces addr collagen
- 4 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 5 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 6 http://www.healthsteppolicy.com/revita-beau/
- 7 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 8 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 9 Hawaii Volcanoes
- 10 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 11 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 12 5 days in Colorado
- 13 Safety Concerns
- 14 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 15 40th in Key West
- 16 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 17 Downtown Chicago
- 18 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 19 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 20 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 21 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 22 What to do in San Diego
- 23 Nashville
- 24 Beaches in Florida
- 25 fort lauderdale