We are spending our anniversary in Florida and thinking of visiting the keys.We love beach, eating and nature - not snorkelling. Wondered whether we should base ourselves at Islamorada the first day there would coincide with the actual day of our anniversary. Questions: Is Islamorada a good base? Any recommendations re anniversary meal? Any suggestions as to lodgings? I looked at Moorings Village and Spa which looks ideal.
Many thanks for any help with this.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Are there any side effects after using Nucific Bio X4?
- 2 Healthy and Balanced Body – Claimed By Probiotic America
- 3 http://greencoffeesupremecleanseidea.com/noxitril-reviews/
- 4 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 5 What elements are in Lumella Eye Serum
- 6 http://www.try-nitricstorm.com/le-jeune-cream/
- 7 http://glycematefacts.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement-scam/
- 8 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 9 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 10 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 11 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 12 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 13 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 14 1st time RV trip from Georgia to Oregon
- 15 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 16 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 17 Amtrak Boston/New York
- 18 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 19 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 20 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 21 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 22 Cape Cod -ideas eats ,activity, ferry to BOS
- 23 West Virginia
- 24 Best Hotel
- 25 Hilton Hawaiian Village