We are spending our anniversary in Florida and thinking of visiting the keys.We love beach, eating and nature - not snorkelling. Wondered whether we should base ourselves at Islamorada the first day there would coincide with the actual day of our anniversary. Questions: Is Islamorada a good base? Any recommendations re anniversary meal? Any suggestions as to lodgings? I looked at Moorings Village and Spa which looks ideal.
Many thanks for any help with this.
anniversary meal and stay - Islamorada?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 2 Active Vacation
- 3 Cross Country RV Trip
- 4 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 5 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 6 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 7 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 8 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 9 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 10 Portland, OR hotel question
- 11 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 12 Northern California in February
- 13 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 14 Mother Daughter Trip
- 15 Yosemite in Winter
- 16 Florida or caribbean
- 17 Deep South sept 2015
- 18 Orlando in March
- 19 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 20 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 21 Miami Marlins
- 22 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 23 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 24 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 25 Quick SoCal question