We are spending our anniversary in Florida and thinking of visiting the keys.We love beach, eating and nature - not snorkelling. Wondered whether we should base ourselves at Islamorada the first day there would coincide with the actual day of our anniversary. Questions: Is Islamorada a good base? Any recommendations re anniversary meal? Any suggestions as to lodgings? I looked at Moorings Village and Spa which looks ideal.
Many thanks for any help with this.
anniversary meal and stay - Islamorada?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 2 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 3 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 4 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 5 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 6 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 7 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 8 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 9 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 10 Colorado in the summer!
- 11 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 14 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 15 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 16 Brooklyn why?
- 17 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 18 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 19 Kennedy Space Center
- 20 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 21 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 22 5 week in US/Mexico
- 23 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 24 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 25 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving