We are spending our anniversary in Florida and thinking of visiting the keys.We love beach, eating and nature - not snorkelling. Wondered whether we should base ourselves at Islamorada the first day there would coincide with the actual day of our anniversary. Questions: Is Islamorada a good base? Any recommendations re anniversary meal? Any suggestions as to lodgings? I looked at Moorings Village and Spa which looks ideal.
Many thanks for any help with this.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Steamboat in August
- 2 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 3 Cape cod Labor Day
- 4 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 5 US Open Tennis
- 6 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 7 Hawaii with limited time
- 8 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 9 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 10 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 11 Grand Teton Questions
- 12 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 13 Your favourite places in New York City
- 14 Belmond Charleston, Mills House Wyndham or Spectator?
- 15 Trip Report: Charleston SC, Hilton Head, Savannah GA and Jekyll Island
- 16 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 17 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 18 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 19 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 20 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 21 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 22 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 23 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 24 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 25 Los Angeles - 2 Days