We are spending our anniversary in Florida and thinking of visiting the keys.We love beach, eating and nature - not snorkelling. Wondered whether we should base ourselves at Islamorada the first day there would coincide with the actual day of our anniversary. Questions: Is Islamorada a good base? Any recommendations re anniversary meal? Any suggestions as to lodgings? I looked at Moorings Village and Spa which looks ideal.
Many thanks for any help with this.
anniversary meal and stay - Islamorada?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 2 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 3 New York City Restaurants
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 6 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 7 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 8 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 11 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 12 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 13 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 14 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 15 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 16 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 17 Dining in D.C.
- 18 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 19 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 20 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 21 Jersey City Parking
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 Washington DC Metro
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier