We are spending our anniversary in Florida and thinking of visiting the keys.We love beach, eating and nature - not snorkelling. Wondered whether we should base ourselves at Islamorada the first day there would coincide with the actual day of our anniversary. Questions: Is Islamorada a good base? Any recommendations re anniversary meal? Any suggestions as to lodgings? I looked at Moorings Village and Spa which looks ideal.
Many thanks for any help with this.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.musclehealthfitness.com/alpha-monster-advanced/
- 2 Buying a home in NJ - need advice from locals thank you!
- 3 Florida beach vacation
- 4 Rafting the Colorado
- 5 Capture this stunning moment within the heart of the beloved
- 6 Trip to USA in July
- 7 a short trip to san francisco
- 8 Wine Country
- 9 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 10 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 11 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 12 Uber boston
- 13 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 14 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 15 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 16 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 17 Florida vacation
- 18 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 19 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 20 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 21 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 22 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 23 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 24 I95
- 25 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast