My wife and I will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary in September. I am looking for a romantic/exciting/unique destination for a 4 day weekend either the weekend of Sep 10th or September 17th (after Labor Day). For previous anniversaries we went to Charleston, Barbados, and Nantucket. We want something different this year. We would like to avoid the Carribean. Do you have any suggestions?
Anniversary Destination Recommendations?
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 3 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 4 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 5 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 6 Question about Boulder area
- 7 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 8 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 9 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 10 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 11 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 12 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 13 Vero Beach FL
- 14 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 15 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 16 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 21 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 22 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 23 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 24 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 25 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.