My husband and I grew up in the Southwest and we are clueless about the NE. Which is one reason we'd like to go. Any suggestions? We love seafood (thinking about lobsters), hiking, and relaxing. No big cities for this trip please! We would like to go over Memorial Day weekend, is there anyplace we can go without huge crowds? What are the beaches like up north during this time? Can you swim in the ocean during the summer?
One more thing, we'd love suggestions on reasonably priced B&B. (Around 100 a night if that is even possible)
Anniversary---want to go to the NE--any suggestions?
- 1 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 2 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 3 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 4 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 5 hotel near Met NYC
- 6 Oahu Information
- 7 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 8 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 9 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 10 Warm and don't Drive
- 11 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 12 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 13 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 14 Hotel near Public Theater
- 15 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 One day in Washington DC
- 18 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 19 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 20 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 21 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 22 San Antonio
- 23 Key West on NYE
- 24 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 25 Ft. Stewart/Savannah