My boyfriend and I along with his brother and his brother's wife, all mid to late 20's will be spending 4th of July weekend in Annapolis, MD. The boys will be attending sailing school, while the girls will be shopping and relaxing. Does anyone have any suggestions for a hotel. Not to expensive, but close to some good attractions, the water and restaurants. Also, any other suggestions for restaurants, areas to see, etc.
Annapolis, MD Hotel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 2 Kayaking in Acadia in October?
- 3 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 4 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 5 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 6 San Francisco - mid October
- 7 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 8 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 9 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 10 Quick Trip to NYC
- 11 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 12 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 13 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 14 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 15 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Road trip itinerary
- 18 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 19 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 20 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 23 Vegas hotels for families
- 24 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 25 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks