My boyfriend and I along with his brother and his brother's wife, all mid to late 20's will be spending 4th of July weekend in Annapolis, MD. The boys will be attending sailing school, while the girls will be shopping and relaxing. Does anyone have any suggestions for a hotel. Not to expensive, but close to some good attractions, the water and restaurants. Also, any other suggestions for restaurants, areas to see, etc.
Annapolis, MD Hotel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 2 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 3 California
- 4 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 5 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 6 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 7 Deep South sept 2015
- 8 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 9 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 10 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 11 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 12 Texas
- 13 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 14 Hotels Philly
- 15 Cross Country RV Trip
- 16 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 17 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 18 Ackislander
- 19 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 20 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby
- 21 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 22 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 23 Northern California in February
- 24 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015
- 25 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?