My boyfriend and I along with his brother and his brother's wife, all mid to late 20's will be spending 4th of July weekend in Annapolis, MD. The boys will be attending sailing school, while the girls will be shopping and relaxing. Does anyone have any suggestions for a hotel. Not to expensive, but close to some good attractions, the water and restaurants. Also, any other suggestions for restaurants, areas to see, etc.
Annapolis, MD Hotel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 2 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 3 Las Vegas Clubs - Need all the 411...
- 4 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 5 New locksmith, Locksmith New
- 6 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 7 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 8 Colorado aspen updates
- 9 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 10 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 11 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 12 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 13 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 14 Long Island Advice
- 15 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 16 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 17 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 18 Boston suggestions
- 19 California
- 20 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 21 Tucson area flooding
- 22 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 23 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 24 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 25 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!