My boyfriend and I and his brother and wife are traveling to Annapolis over 4th of July weekend. The boys are taking sailing lessons and the girls are going to do some sight seeing. We have been looking for hotels and I've narrowed my hotels down to Lowe's, O'Callaghans and the Westin, would love the Marriot, but it's a weee bit too expensive. Has anyone stayed at any of these hotels? Which would you stay at?
Annapolis, MD Hotel-Which hotel would you stay at???
View all United States activity »
- 1 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 2 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 3 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 4 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 7 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 8 Fripp island
- 9 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 10 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 11 Hotel near Public Theater
- 12 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 13 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 14 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 15 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 16 San Antonio
- 17 hotel near Met NYC
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Oahu Information
- 20 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 21 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 22 Warm and don't Drive
- 23 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 24 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 25 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?