Will be visiting Annapolis this weekend (April 9 - 11). Have heard a recommendation that Cantlers might be best place to go for soft shell crabs. Is that a good choice? Also; are crabs local at this time of year or might I have seen they could be shipped in from down south.
Annapolis - Cantlers
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 2 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 3 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 4 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 5 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 6 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 7 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 8 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 9 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 10 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 11 Major League Soccer clubs, what should FC Dallas do?
- 12 Mesa Verde
- 13 Seattle Hyatts
- 14 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 15 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 16 California road trip
- 17 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 18 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 19 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 20 San Diego - wher to stay
- 21 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 22 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 23 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 24 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 25 Berkshires in late October