Hi fellow Michiganders, I'm taking a group of 20 adults to Hill Auditorium for Handel's Messiah and am trying to find a good restaurant within walking distance that's not too pricey (some are on limited incomes). We will be dressed up, so it can't be a burger joint. I was looking at the menu for Mercy's but it might be a tad more high end than I am looking for. Any suggestions?
Ann Arbor Michigan restaurant question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 2 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 3 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 4 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 5 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 6 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 7 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 8 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 9 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 10 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 11 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 12 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 13 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 14 Road Trip SW
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 California road trip
- 17 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 18 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 19 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 20 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 21 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 22 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 23 Yosemite Fire
- 24 Lodging - Yosemite
- 25 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)