Hi fellow Michiganders, I'm taking a group of 20 adults to Hill Auditorium for Handel's Messiah and am trying to find a good restaurant within walking distance that's not too pricey (some are on limited incomes). We will be dressed up, so it can't be a burger joint. I was looking at the menu for Mercy's but it might be a tad more high end than I am looking for. Any suggestions?
Ann Arbor Michigan restaurant question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 2 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 3 ONP help
- 4 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 5 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 6 Need help planning "Fall Leaf Color Change" trip
- 7 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 8 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 9 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 10 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 11 Road Tour in Usa
- 12 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 13 So you love handbags!
- 14 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 15 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 16 replica designer handbags
- 17 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 18 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 19 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 20 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 21 Re-Visit DC
- 22 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 23 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 24 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 25 Camping in the Adirondacks