Mid 50's. Flying in early before embarking on a cruise at the end of May. Am looking for suggestions as to what to see, where to stay and where to eat. We will have a rental car. Looking for any tips you can recommend.
Ancorage - 3 Days in May - What to Do? - Where to Stay?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 2 Grand Marais?
- 3 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 4 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 5 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 6 Maine in latter half of September
- 7 Seattle hotels
- 8 Seattle in April
- 9 Seattle Visit April
- 10 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 11 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 12 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 13 Coronado Ferry
- 14 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 15 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 16 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 17 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 18 Colorado trip
- 19 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 20 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 21 DC - WW2 flyover
- 22 Colorado trip in early May
- 23 Cape cod and Acadia
- 24 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 25 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?